header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

1-3 of 3 total
Sort By
Search Reviews

Hated These

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Hate Leaving Bad Reviews, But This Time I Can't Keep Quite. The Texture Is Actually Very Nice, But The Taste Is Horrible. There Is A Very Weird Sweet Aftertaste, And A Very Artificial One At That. The Ginger Is So Dominant The Cookies Are Actually Spicy. And Where Are The Almonds?? I Didn't See Or Taste A Single One In My Pack Of Cookies. Instead Of A Nice Comforting Gingerbread Taste I Got A Weird Spicy Cookie With A Very Bad Aftertaste. :(

Thanks for your feedback!

Demasiado fuertes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta las galletas especiadas, soy de las que cuando va a Ikea tiene que volver con una lata o caja grande de galletas de jengibre así que cuando vi estas que no tenía casi azucares y parecían ser mas sanas que las de Ikea no lo dudé. Mi decepción ha sido que son tipo bizcocho, no galleta de las que crujes y tiene un sabor fuertisimo que se queda en la boca un buen rato. No me han gustado nada, la verdad, ha sido una total decepción. Eso sí, si a vosotros os gustan los sabores fuertes, estas son vuestras galletas/bizcochos. Saludos!!

Thanks for your feedback!

이 한약 냄새는 뭡니까 ;;;

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

이 리뷰들 쓴 외국분들은 어떨지 모르지만 전 한 입 베어물자마자 무슨 한약맛쿠키 같았어요.. 생강쿠키 같은 느낌 전혀 없구요.. 양도 엄청 많고 나름 쿠키에 이 정도 돈 쓴 적 없는데 돈이 아까워요 ㅠㅠ. I am not gonna buy this cookie ever again. not ginger taste at all. i am so dissapointed.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-3 of 3 total