nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

Our Favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don`t like it :S

Not crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

Peanut Butter JOY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore these! So soft and delicious, with a lovely peanut taste.

weird texture, even better toasted on a sandwich maker!

Posted by titopronto on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yummy light peanut flavour with texture being similar to "raw" cookies. they don't have a coating or a certain crunch to them. I put them on my heated flat sandwich/panini maker for 30 secs. Definitely set a timer. They get a nice crispness to them. eat them hot or cold. personally I prefer to let them cool down again.

Super Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and chewy, full flavour of peanut butter! If you like peanut butter you will like this cookie!

Soft and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked these very much, overall they have a subtle peanut flavour and are very soft borderline uncooked but I enjoy cookie dough so I would rate these 4 stars.

Delicious cookies!