I died and went to heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are super yummy and moist! If you like lemon poppy seed products, you'll definitely like these bars to. They aren't too filling which makes them a great quick snack at any time.

Nom nom nom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! I like that they are somewhat small, so they don`t fill me up too much when what I need is just something to keep me going until I get home. They are kind of soft, which is great and makes me feel fuller than I do with crunchy bars with similar calorie content.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely great tasty bar. Perfect for a late afternoon snack. Will be trying other flavours. Very reasonably priced.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the ones I like the most. I have tried other gluten-free, lots of things-free bars like Larabar and Kind bar, and these are the best. They are soft, more like a little sponge cake, and the blueberries give them moist so they are not dry at all. These saved me on a long haul flight where they forgot about my gluten free request and always carry a couple on just in case!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use them as a snack at work.These are really moist and chewy, hard to stick in eating just one... :)

More like a big cookie

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it as an after-sports snack for my athlete son, who is allergic to nuts except almonds (which this contains). So far this is his favorite bar. It's more like an elongated cookie than a bar, and does not crumble as much. looking at the nutritional info though, 1/4 of it is sugar, which is why I took a star off. Still, anything to make a skinny kid happy after a hard workout. None of the bars arrived broken. Will buy again.

Were a bit bland to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my daughter. They get eaten, but it's not her favorite. I tried one and felt it was a bit underwhelming... it was a bit dry, the blueberry and lemon were not the first thing you taste when you bit into them and there is no real true flavor to them (I kept asking myself "what flavor do I taste, if any"). I don't want to eat another. I won't be purchasing again.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

blueberry/honey - very filling and healthy

BLUEBERRY OAT BARS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT TASTE

Whenever bars oat blueberry Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best,love them soft and chewy. On my list to buy again.

1 2