Los mejores!

Posted by artemisa on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta variedad de regaliz panda no la había probado. Para mi gusto, es la más rica!! Y es difícil de encontrar, aquí en españa al menos yo no la veo. Los de fresa y frambuesa de vez en cuando los tienen en el super del corte inglés, pero estos no.

Not a favorite

Posted by Ternen on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too me, licorice and blueberries doese'nt mix well together.

I LOVE IT! AMAZING FLAVOR!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soft candy. Rich caramely-fruity-bluberrish velvety flavor, with only a hint of licorice. SO GOOD! What a treat. LOVE IT! I eat them early in the day, trying to keep my cortisol up. What a lovely way to do it. Will buy again and again.

espectaculares!

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

unos regalices perfectos! estan buenisimos! si no son los mejores que he probado en mi vida...les falta poco (son del estilo de los regalices pepe)

Fantastic.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I start eating this licorice(and other flavours of Panda) and I can´t stop!!! Really really good. I love them.

WOW The best tasting and all natural licorice I have ever had!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I avoid eating commercial sweets due to all the nasty stuff they add in so when I saw this licorice on iherb, I had to try it. I just love the flavour and the chewy texture. The packaging is genius too!! All up, definitely a 5 star licorice!

Helt grei

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jeg var ikke så begeistret for blandingen blåbær/lakris. Liker lakris bedre salt tror jeg! Grei liten boks for å prøve!

Not like bluberry at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ENG: Hard and dident taste like bluberry. Tastet funny. Either me or my boyfriend liked it. Tasted a few each then the garbage get it. Not buy again, NOR: De var harde og smakte ikke i nærheten av blåbær. Hverken jeg eller samboeren in likte de, smakte et par hver før vi kastet de. Kjøper ikke igjen.

Panda licorice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Delicious new blueberry product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love anything blueberry and with licorice makes it a real plus!