Los mejores!

Posted by artemisa on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta variedad de regaliz panda no la había probado. Para mi gusto, es la más rica!! Y es difícil de encontrar, aquí en españa al menos yo no la veo. Los de fresa y frambuesa de vez en cuando los tienen en el super del corte inglés, pero estos no.

I LOVE IT! AMAZING FLAVOR!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soft candy. Rich caramely-fruity-bluberrish velvety flavor, with only a hint of licorice. SO GOOD! What a treat. LOVE IT! I eat them early in the day, trying to keep my cortisol up. What a lovely way to do it. Will buy again and again.

espectaculares!

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

unos regalices perfectos! estan buenisimos! si no son los mejores que he probado en mi vida...les falta poco (son del estilo de los regalices pepe)

Fantastic.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I start eating this licorice(and other flavours of Panda) and I can´t stop!!! Really really good. I love them.

WOW The best tasting and all natural licorice I have ever had!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I avoid eating commercial sweets due to all the nasty stuff they add in so when I saw this licorice on iherb, I had to try it. I just love the flavour and the chewy texture. The packaging is genius too!! All up, definitely a 5 star licorice!

Helt grei

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jeg var ikke så begeistret for blandingen blåbær/lakris. Liker lakris bedre salt tror jeg! Grei liten boks for å prøve!

Not like bluberry at all

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ENG: Hard and dident taste like bluberry. Tastet funny. Either me or my boyfriend liked it. Tasted a few each then the garbage get it. Not buy again, NOR: De var harde og smakte ikke i nærheten av blåbær. Hverken jeg eller samboeren in likte de, smakte et par hver før vi kastet de. Kjøper ikke igjen.

Not a favorite

Posted by Ternen on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too me, licorice and blueberries doese'nt mix well together.

Favorite flavored licorice.

Posted by 5623597576714703434 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black licorice is my favorite, but this flavored licorice is a nice alternative. The true natural flavor of blueberries really shines through.

good natural licorice

Posted by 5017409229373884220 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This black licorice does not have any corn syrup or strange additives, like red vines and similar american companies. The taste is natural, light blueberry with the taste of real black licorice. The flavor is not super sweet. This company/website/shipper does a great job getting the products you order sent out quickly and packaged appropriately.