Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

MMM Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really into natural foods and this is as close as possible. When I want something to satisfy that sweet tooth of mine I'll grab a couple and just suck on them to make them last longer. BUT, I have to tell you that I could eat the whole bag. I have even put a couple of these in my 72 hour kit as a snack. I rotate my snacks every 6 months so I have the freshest snacks in an emergency.

Raspberry Licorice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural raspberry licorice on the market. The flavor is great and without an over-powering sweetness that tastes artificial. The raspberry flavor from panda is my favorite. The licorice is soft and arrives in the appropriate condition from this great seller.

Excelentes

Posted by artemisa on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

En casa duran un suspiro, están buenísimos. No sé cual me gusta más, este o el de cereza. Los dos sabores son muy ricos

espectaculares!

Posted by Pansinsal on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

unos regalices perfectos! estan buenisimos! si no son los mejores que he probado en mi vida...les falta poco (son del estilo de los regalices pepe)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great sweets! Real raspberry taste.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The licorice is chewy and has a great flavour. I don't agree with the other reviewer who thought it to be too sweet.

Tastes ok

Posted by Ternen on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

A natural raspberry taste, but no favorite.

Terrible iherb service

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am actually not rating this product, but rather wish to bring to your attention an incident with iherb regarding a different item that i ordered but was sent something else completely different that iherb stupidly said it's the same thing !! I just could not get any sense into the guy chatting. What a bunch of dumb nitwits !! Billionares and stingy thieves to make an issue over $10 ! They claim that it was changed in their warehouse before the website was updated, to which i replied that it is their mistake which they must admit and send me a new bottl. iherb refused and instead offered me 50% return or i could send the item back, but i would have to pay the shipping. Over an hour of waited time chatting. Eventually the offred me $5 off my next order (if i ever make one again). You should just know iherb's policies. If they make a mistake - YOU suffer.

Kārums!

Posted by Strelka on May 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Garšīgs, patīk pat tādiem, kam negaršo lakrica. Aveņu garša ir, maiga.