Help

Tasty!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty licorice with natural ingredients, I love it. If you like black licorice, you should try it. It is soft and chewy, but once you open the box, it starts to harden (this wasn't a problem for me because we ate the whole box before it got too hard).

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this regularly. I can't buy licorice where I live now and after I tried this kind on a whim from here and now I'm hooked. I might branch out and try the other flavors but black licorice has always been a favorite of mine.

Best licorice on the market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Panda has the right idea when it comes to making black licorice. Four ingredients. That's it and it's all that's needed. The taste is great and the texture is spot on. How these other companies can claim the best when they put all that sugar, color and additives that are unnecessary is beyond me. They need to take a look at how it should be done and emulate Panda.

Great, intense licorice flavoring!

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love licorice and this is the best! They don't last long around here! Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

Best ever taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just going crazy about this licorice candy. Soft taste, are not extra concentrate, perfect by hardness. I'll order several packs next time.

Best Licorice Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love licorice and my wife hated it, but she likes Panda licorice and started taking it to help with a sore throat. I now buy multiple boxes whenever I order this.

best licorice ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a favorite licorice of mine, it spoiled me for other brands! Great price here on iherb, also!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like the "normal" panda soft licorice, but a little healthier.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I must not have been paying attention when I bought this. I thought it would be a less sweet version of licorice. It's tasty, but it is not what I was looking for.

Very Good