Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this as a weight management supplement and it does help with that. However, it is also helping me detoxify my liver which is very beneficial.

Not hungry anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had tried another brand for african mango, but this one, with smaller caps, works waaaay better!! I really don't feel the urge to eat as I had before, and also when I eat I feel full so much sooner!! Will definitely buy it again. Super recommended!!

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I notice that my hunger has subsided and have less craving for sweets. I lost about 1.5 pounds per week in the first 4 weeks and now I'm about 1 pound per week without having any dieting. Just eating right and removing junk food. I used 3 caps per day or 450 mg per day divided in 2 dose half an hour before meals combined with cissus quandragularis 300 mg per day.

seems okay

Posted by DoctorMav on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

slow results but results nonetheless

Best price around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle while dieting, but plan to use it even when I am not dieting. It has fewer added ingredients than any other I have found. The capsules are easy to swallow, nice and small. I am VERY pleased with this product!

It seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I am sure, because you can't really be sure, but it seems to diminish the sweet cravings and lower the appetite in general. So this must be working... I gave half of it to a friend and now she ordered Mango again, so it is working for her as well.

no result yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

keep on taking it

Mango africano Paradise Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mi experiencia con el mango africano no ha sido muy satisfactoria. Lo compre porque un amigo lo compraba y realmente le funcionaba. Yo creo por lo tanto que todos los suplementos no funcionan a todas las personas por igual. Lo que no significa que no funcione. A el le vino muy bien y lo sigue tomando, yo si en los próximos meses, no noto beneficio, dejare de tomarlo. Pero lo dicho, que a mi de momento no me haya dado buenos resultados, no significa que a otras personas no les funcione.

Surprised that it actually seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm legitimately pleasantly surprised by this product. It's the cheapest one available with no ingredients other than African mango, and I actually feel like it works to suppress my appetite. I'm a boredom eater and I take this in the morning an hour after breakfast to stop my seemingly endless cravings for the free snacks they stock at my workplace. With this I can get through until lunch without cramming 100 Hershey's Kisses down my gob. I'm ordering more to stock at my apartment for weekends too!

Good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

The supplement result is good

1 2 3