Help

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this as a weight management supplement and it does help with that. However, it is also helping me detoxify my liver which is very beneficial.

Not hungry anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had tried another brand for african mango, but this one, with smaller caps, works waaaay better!! I really don't feel the urge to eat as I had before, and also when I eat I feel full so much sooner!! Will definitely buy it again. Super recommended!!

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I notice that my hunger has subsided and have less craving for sweets. I lost about 1.5 pounds per week in the first 4 weeks and now I'm about 1 pound per week without having any dieting. Just eating right and removing junk food. I used 3 caps per day or 450 mg per day divided in 2 dose half an hour before meals combined with cissus quandragularis 300 mg per day.

seems okay

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

slow results but results nonetheless

Best price around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle while dieting, but plan to use it even when I am not dieting. It has fewer added ingredients than any other I have found. The capsules are easy to swallow, nice and small. I am VERY pleased with this product!

no result yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

keep on taking it

Mango africano Paradise Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mi experiencia con el mango africano no ha sido muy satisfactoria. Lo compre porque un amigo lo compraba y realmente le funcionaba. Yo creo por lo tanto que todos los suplementos no funcionan a todas las personas por igual. Lo que no significa que no funcione. A el le vino muy bien y lo sigue tomando, yo si en los próximos meses, no noto beneficio, dejare de tomarlo. Pero lo dicho, que a mi de momento no me haya dado buenos resultados, no significa que a otras personas no les funcione.

It seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I am sure, because you can't really be sure, but it seems to diminish the sweet cravings and lower the appetite in general. So this must be working... I gave half of it to a friend and now she ordered Mango again, so it is working for her as well.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Results from the get go

Been taking this for 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and I've noticed it has increased my energy levels especially during my exercise workouts, I have sustained stamina, so I think this product helps me with my energy levels. I bought this to target weight loss especially around the tummy as I've heard positive reviews about African Mango, but this seems to be the only one in iHerb. If iHerb as any other African Mango supplement of a better quality, I would surely purchase them. I have not seen a decrease in my waistline yet, but it's still early days, so I'd give it a 4 stars for now.

1 2