Graviola - Good for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first ordered 2 bottles of Graviola because my friend told me Graviola will prevent cancer (and if you already have cancer you should also try this product to recover). I have heard so many stories from people who had cancer and after using Graviola for a while have recovered. I also read from the internet that Graviola is good for preventing flu and giving you extra energy. I have now used Graviola for some weeks and I feel much more energetic and have not had any flu lately. Now I have already ordered 2 more bottles of Graviola.

Immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

A boost for any immune system and especially to someone who is ill.

supposed to cure tumors

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

my most recent MRI has shown the tumor to be smaller. I take Graviola every morning. I will keep taking it in an effort to erase to tumor altogether. Time ( and future MRIs ) will tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is to reinforce my husband who is battling cancer

Preventive supplement running cancer family history

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Running family medical history of cancer, using this supplements as a preventive .

This product is of very good quality and works really well for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading an online article by a Doctor who recommended this for sleep. This product has helped me with my sleep issues.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother and I are both taking this natural supplement. I cannot say enough to give justice to how wonderful this product truly is. Thank you Paradise Herbs for offering such high quality products and iHerb for amazing prices.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's more affordable than in my country, but I did not exactly feel better or that my immune system has improved by drinking it, but I guess that it's very subjective kind of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Great product

Posted by MarieMR on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Used for my dog to relieve swelling, did a good job. iHerb provides me with wonderful customer service and fast delivery.Highly recommend company to others.

1 2