Super

Posted by Alexandra12 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome especially when combined with msm/condroitin/hyaluronic and collagen.My arthritic pinkie finger doesn't hurt anymore! Yay! Didn't fix the crooked but the pain and inflammation is gone. Also my skin became younger and purer thanks to an amla

Will order again!

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely have felt improvements with some problem areas! I like Paradise Herbs too!

Pretty Good and reliable delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with the delivery schedule and package form factor considering that I ordered it from Malaysia. I must say it turned out better than I had expected.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is very good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a good product with good ingredients. I have been taking it for a month and a half. I am not sure that I notice any changes in my body, but I do take many other supplements, so it would be a little difficult to notice unless it is something really outstanding. I want to try a couple of different products to see if there is any difference.

palīdz ādai un locītavai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

labs produkts, dabīgs sastāvs

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great for me and still buy it again.

καλο

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

καλο φαινεται αλλα ειναι πολυ νωρις να δω τι κανει στο οργανισμο

Does not seem that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this over another brand I previously tried because the other brand was 6 pills a day, and this one is 2. Who wants to take 6 if you can take 2? But, unfortunately, this product did not seem to work as well. I have seen some say you have to give it 2-3 months, however, I noticed a difference with the other brand in about 3 weeks. Therefore, I probably won't be using this one again.

Terrible side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a great product for me. It helped my sore tail bone, but the side effects were awful. I took 2 tablets as stated. Started having an uneven heartbeat, beating out of my chest and lasted for 2 days. Dreadful anxiety with a sense of doom and gloom. Stomach churning and nausea. I may try again but just on one tablet.