Super

Posted by Alexandra12 on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome especially when combined with msm/condroitin/hyaluronic and collagen.My arthritic pinkie finger doesn't hurt anymore! Yay! Didn't fix the crooked but the pain and inflammation is gone. Also my skin became younger and purer thanks to an amla

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a good product with good ingredients. I have been taking it for a month and a half. I am not sure that I notice any changes in my body, but I do take many other supplements, so it would be a little difficult to notice unless it is something really outstanding. I want to try a couple of different products to see if there is any difference.

Terrible side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a great product for me. It helped my sore tail bone, but the side effects were awful. I took 2 tablets as stated. Started having an uneven heartbeat, beating out of my chest and lasted for 2 days. Dreadful anxiety with a sense of doom and gloom. Stomach churning and nausea. I may try again but just on one tablet.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Two months now. I haven't taken ibuprofen once.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these collagen tablets for a month and I realy noticed some changes in my skin condition. It feels more moistured and my forehead wrinkles seems less visible.

Will order again!

Posted by Health-YourWealth on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely have felt improvements with some problem areas! I like Paradise Herbs too!

Pretty Good and reliable delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with the delivery schedule and package form factor considering that I ordered it from Malaysia. I must say it turned out better than I had expected.

Collagen in abs

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but next time I will choose this material in powder, beause less of allergens.

Does not seem that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this over another brand I previously tried because the other brand was 6 pills a day, and this one is 2. Who wants to take 6 if you can take 2? But, unfortunately, this product did not seem to work as well. I have seen some say you have to give it 2-3 months, however, I noticed a difference with the other brand in about 3 weeks. Therefore, I probably won't be using this one again.

Pimples