Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent blend of herbs for a clear and balanced mind. I use it every day to help uptake more information, learn more quickly, remember more and for better meditation. I recommend it highly!

Most amazing stress reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife gets hormonal every so often or just stressed out from work. I give her a couple of these, and within 30 minutes she is a different calmer person. She even notices it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a stressful period and problems with concentration at job, I feel this formula helps. Using for 2 weeks and there are good results.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this formula to be one of the best 'balancers' in helping to get your strength back and staying peaceful. Don't expect miracles overnight, but I did not effects quite soon, especially in helping to calm the mind.

Feeling back in balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product due to overwork and feeling stressed, feeling it was taking a toll on me. After using it a few weeks, I do believe my body is getting back in balance and am feeling less stressed and have better energy. I would recommend this to anyone who feels this way, as it is working for me. Erie, PA, USA

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a couple before bed and get a good night's sleep -- and I'm not a good sleeper.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purcahsed this herb after a suggestion made by a friend and some personal research. I really did help me with nervous tention and anxiety.

very well-balanced and nurturing formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

i've tried the specific herbs individually from the paradise herbs brand to and have to say this formula combines the best of all worlds. all very anxiolytic and relaxing, the benefits of this for strengthening the nervous system while providing strength and focus is superb.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Paradise is my favorite herb company. I have spoken with them, and in person. Their extraction process, is different from any other company's. This one, has the highest quality herbs, and the bacopa, is essential also. The formula is better than just Holy Basil by itself.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for a few weeks now. Seems to help keep things even. Kids are taking it too for mental clarity which they have trouble with due to being on the autism aspergers spectrum. I believe it is working for all of us.

1 2 3