Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent blend of herbs for a clear and balanced mind. I use it every day to help uptake more information, learn more quickly, remember more and for better meditation. I recommend it highly!

Most amazing stress reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife gets hormonal every so often or just stressed out from work. I give her a couple of these, and within 30 minutes she is a different calmer person. She even notices it.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this formula to be one of the best 'balancers' in helping to get your strength back and staying peaceful. Don't expect miracles overnight, but I did not effects quite soon, especially in helping to calm the mind.

Feeling back in balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product due to overwork and feeling stressed, feeling it was taking a toll on me. After using it a few weeks, I do believe my body is getting back in balance and am feeling less stressed and have better energy. I would recommend this to anyone who feels this way, as it is working for me. Erie, PA, USA

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a stressful period and problems with concentration at job, I feel this formula helps. Using for 2 weeks and there are good results.

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a couple before bed and get a good night's sleep -- and I'm not a good sleeper.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purcahsed this herb after a suggestion made by a friend and some personal research. I really did help me with nervous tention and anxiety.

very well-balanced and nurturing formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i've tried the specific herbs individually from the paradise herbs brand to and have to say this formula combines the best of all worlds. all very anxiolytic and relaxing, the benefits of this for strengthening the nervous system while providing strength and focus is superb.

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for a few weeks now. Seems to help keep things even. Kids are taking it too for mental clarity which they have trouble with due to being on the autism aspergers spectrum. I believe it is working for all of us.

Increased feeling of well-being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice an increase in overall feelings of well-being when taking this.

1 2 3