good ingerdients but doesn't work for my body...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i think this company is one of the best supplements company out there i think this product should be somehow improved,every time i took it it gave me a very mild headache which for me is a signal for something that wasn't digested well in my body,it could be a sign of detoxifing as well but by the symptoms i don't think this is the case.i really had high hopes from this product,i will give it on to my relatives and will report if it works for them better than on my body.anyway,i will keep on buying dozens of other products from Paradise Herbs because they are really the best there is in what they are doing(see my other paradise uploaded reviews) and has some genuine formula manufacturing and not just 3rd party distributing like most "middleman" supplement companies actually does ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

clears skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been having 1 pill a day now for more than 30 days. I bought this with the intention that it would give me extra energy like the other reviews said it would, but it didn't. However, I felt like it did clear up my skin and gave me a glow so I'll definitely buy again!

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I feel more energetic during the day. Moreover, it improved my bowel movements and overall digestion health. And my nails became hard. Usually I got break - outs from vitB, but this supplement didn't cause any. I'm so excited about this product, so I'm going to buy another bottle.

Felt the difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried another energy natural vitamin for a while, and I did feel the difference. Seem to have a bit more energy with this product. Love that it's natural.

this is good but...

Posted by crazymaruko on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first green product I have tried and it really helped me detox my body but then I ordered the green powder one to try, and I found that it is much better than capsule one! My body absorbs the powder more effectively than capsule though the powder one doesn't taste good and you have to mix it with orange juice for better taste.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only my first week using this supplement but no complaints so far.

GREAT Multi-Vit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about trying these as I was unsure about some of the herbal blends and their amounts of each of them. But I'm glad I did try them as I noted a surge in energy and MUCH better sleep,after only taking these for a week. My husband even says I am a lot calmer through the night, not tossing and turning as I was before. The only thing that would make them even better is even more organic ingredients but compared to most multis, they are much better. Buying more today! Give them a try, you'll be glad you did.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about 2 weeks and I am feeling alright. Not noting anything life changing but I guess I feel better overall since I have been taking them. Recommend them.^^

ORAC-Energy Multi - One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very,very happy with this viti. It also has the greens in it.