Great vitamin at a great price

Posted by kevin-grant on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My degree was in physiology so I have tried a lot of different multivitamins over the years. There are certain key points that I look for in a vitamin. This multivitamin rates really well for me because of the following points; - Folate : Most multivitamins contain folic acid which is the cheaper synthetic form. However many people`s livers have trouble converting more than 300 mcg's a day. This multi contains half of its folate as calcium folinate which is better utilized than folic acid. - B12 : This multi contain methylcobalamin which is the active and more expensive form of B12. It also contains a decent amount of B12. - The doses of the vitamins are not too high, and most are in the preferred form that is easily adsorbed and used by the body. I am a 200 pound (90 kg) male, so I actually take 2 capsules per day. One in the morning with breakfast and one about 2 o'clock with lunch.

Exceptional multivitamin

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I definitely feel a substantial difference when I take this in the morning and when I do not. People who say taking vitamins is bad for you should bd charged as criminals. Everyone needs certain nutrients. This one has the full array of vitamins and minerals. I know it makes me feel more invigorated and clear-minded as well. Fish oil is another important supplement for the brain. A potent antioxidant like ECGC, garlic, reishi, etc is a good idea too. Ok. Hope this helps someone! Take care and God bless you!

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy, Multi-One, No Iron Added, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Multivits from greens, reds, herbs and algaes is what we must seek and aim for. This formula is such a pure that even my dog wants to eat this capsule, licks the inside of the bottle! You can cheat human and he can use chemic stuff, but you can;t cheat the dog! The dog is indicator in this case! So, I think no words are needed further. Believe in Paradise, this company is here for us, for our health! Update: yes, it cleanses out and some mild head aches are present as other reviewer in Russian language noted, also. We are not afraid of it, it is good. We think you shouldn't afraid, also.

Good!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After realizing my diet was lacking D and B vitamins I decided to look for a multi-vitamin. I decided to go with this one because it has vitamin D3 instead of D2 and because the B-12 vitamin is of type Methylcobalamin, which I have read to be the best one. Both these vitamins were also in sufficiently large doses compared to other multi-vitamins. I also love that this multi-vitamin contains lots of herbs and that it is vegetarian. The pills are somewhat large, but incredibily easy to swallow. I should probably get a blood test in a while to see that everything I need is actually being covered, but until then I trust this multi-vitamin to take care of my D and B vitamin needs. I haven't experienced headaches like another reviewer mentioned.

Health & Vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is loaded with antioxidants and green vegetable ingredients, that add vim and vigor to ones lifestyle. I feel renewed and full of vibrant energy when I use this supplement. The pills are easy to swallow and there is no after taste.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is so hard to find a multivitamin that includes the methylcobalamin form of B12. This vitamin has it.

A great product

Posted by Engineer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is the best multi-vitamin. All my family members use this product and they thank me all the time for ordering this product. We feel very energetic all day long. My wife said to me that i feel like I'm 20 years old. It's great to see my wife very happy. Thank you Paradise. God bless you.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have MTHFR & love this multivitamin, all of it's vitamins are in the activated form & it doesn't use Folic acid - they use the activated form of folate, very hard to find a multi that doesn't use folic acid. I take two of these a day - by accident & found that my body liked this better & I have cut out some of the other supplements I use, as they are in this multi & the dosage with the two multi's is perfect for me.

My #1 Multivit Supplement

Posted by dr-alex on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reviewing 15 multivitamin brands, Paradise Herbs One Daily tops my #1 choice. While no product is perfect (what is anyway) this one includes all the readily usable or bioavailable forms of vitamins. Eg. B6 (P5P) & B12 (Methylcobalamin); mineral chelates binding to citrate, aspartate and malate; K2, D3; plus other wholefood antioxidant goodies. It's near perfect if not for the choice of vitamin C (ascorbic acid). To make up for this, I add Now Foods, AlphaSorb-C 500.

Its really very good will reorder. I hope the price stays the same and supply and quality remains constant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I work with children, and I used to fall ill almost monthly. However I must say that this concoction of multivitamins have been working very well for me. I do not feel very lethargic or moody as I used to, I think its because of the Vitamin Bs this multivit comes with. I havent had the need to visit the doctor for the past few months, this is despite having a high stress workload, travelling across the world and having to spend hours and hours on work, essays, reports. I have recommended my mother this medication and my siblings. I think its worth the money. I would reorder. I think I wil just stick to this. Lastly, I think one unexpected effect of taking this medication is this COOL feeling after taking this medication. It radiates from the heart or liver god knows, and out to the neck and arms. I only get it after I take this medication. At first I thought it was the blupereum I was taking but after taking this medication several times solo and feeling the effect I am certain its from this medication. I am not sure why this happens but its definitely an unexpected effect. Most medication results in a sort of heatiness. This has an opposite effect.

1 2 3 4