always

Posted by hilltophealth on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always take my pills and drink my shakes but sometimes you miss your regimen due to time. This is always my family's 'fall back to' when in a hurry or need extra boost. The one staple I always give to my son to keep in his dorm - works well on empty stomach too.

Noticeable difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I believe if you are going to spend money on supplements it shouldnt just be 'in good faith' that its doing something.. you should be able to notice a difference. I do with this, plus its a whole-food multivitamin - only one capsule a day and has everything else you could possibly need - stress herbs, probiotics, superfoods. I really love this product, its a regular order and if I had to boil my supplements down to only one, it would be this.

Award winning

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I notice any difference in how I am feeling compared to my last multi vitamin but the ingredients are comparable only this is cheaper and award winning! Please see my page for more info and reviews!

Perfect

Posted by Chelsea on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are just what I needed. Perfect combination of vitamins (in all the best forms), superfoods, probiotics, and tons of other good stuff. I feel more energy and I really appreciate the lack of animal products!! Check out my iherb page for more reviews :)

Best Value

Posted by Katy on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the best value & form of multivitamin (Vitamin A in the form of Beta Carotene, Vitamin D in the form of D3, Vitamin K in the form of K2, Vitamin B12 in the form of Methylcobalamin, and so on...). It also includes several greens, herbs and probiotics which are so beneficial to the body. Love that I only need to take one cap a day and it is free of fillers and binders. Can't beat the price of this considering all the aforementioned points. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Great natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good vitamin and also quite easy to swallow.

Excellent multvitamin

Posted by CarbonCyclist on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent multivitamin. It has the right amount of valuable vitamins and minerals including folinic acid and K2 in an easy to take one-per-day capcule without aftertaste The best multivitamin sofar and highly recommended. If you eat a lot of meat you can choose the variant without iron. Visit my page for other reviews.

I'm impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for an affordable multivitamin with a good combination of ingredients. After I began taking this I noticed I haven't been getting tired halfway through my workday. I will continue to take and I hope to notice more positive results!

Great Value

Posted by health4life on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These multivitamins are high quality and works well with my body. I feel it helps me to stay healthy and supports my digestive system. You know you are doing something good for your body when you take these supplements that equal 7 servings of fruit and vegetables.

Noticable energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a change in my energy and mood from the first day! Excellent price, too.