Taste is easy to accept! Perfect natural supplement! :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first drink every morning. just blend it with a teaspoon of Buckwheat Pure Raw Honey as a delicious & nutritious breakfast. Perfect natural supplement! Thanks iHerb! 優秀的維生素綜合營養粉, 加上一匙 蕎麥花蜜 來做方便有營的早餐, 比起喝咖啡, 為您提供最全面的綠色營養,不但能助您準確調節體內的酸鹼度,更含豐富纖維,有助強化腸道,天天排毒美肌。 實在太優秀了!

my vegetarian born toddler loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

found this on iHerb for my everyday green shake replacement, but it's way better than all similar greens I had previously, has almost everything I need in it. my toddler drinks it first thing in the morning with me, we both crave for a second one in the evening sometimes. it balances the PH level of my body comfortably without any funny taste while I enjoy my red meat feast. the smaller jar is more practical compare to the bigger one to leave in kitchen. Will keep buying for daily consume!!!

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't compare to other greens but am feeling much more energetic and alive after taking daily, slight skin change (more glowy/vibrant) Would recommend for sure

wow !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is so much better noww ! And it helps me alot with my diet and with losing weight 💗

My Opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Item was received, didn't notice anything different from consuming this product.

repeat purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i've been drinking this for almost 3 years now and i feel great! Will continue drinking it

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely worth it! Tastes good and gives me so much energy!

I think it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink and taste ok, I think I noticed that I have more energy during the day.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes ok, mixes ok. i didnt feel any jolt of energy but perhaps is useful.

Nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time buying greens and am pleased with the product. I mix it in my daily protein shake. Some of the ingredients are finely ground and do not readily dissolve in water. To comment on a previous review: the box is half empty but it is simply because it is too big, not because some powder is missing. You are buying 91 g and this is what you get.

1 2 3 4