Help

I'm a nutritionist who's worked in the dietary supplement industry for a decade

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm an expert on dietary supplements and, unfortunately, I have a bladder that's a cancer factory. I choose my supplements very carefully & use the appropriate ones to greatly extend the time between cancer re-growths, and keep the tumors low-grade/non-invasive. This is one of the many supplements I've carefully chosen & I think it's wonderful.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years now and love it because it has so many healthy ingredients and it's organic/non-GMO. Other people have written about the taste - what do they expect - it's a real green powder which is what I want - I find the taste to be better than other green drinks I have tried. I don't buy this product because I want something that tastes great, I buy it because it's great for my body and gives me energy and it's vegetarian. Sure you can buy good tasting protein powder but the health benefits are minimal. Also, it mixes fine if you jar put it in a jar and shake it up. The key is to add water or juice first, then add the powder. Thank you Paradise Herbs for the best product on the market that I've found and I've done quite a lot of research.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different supplements like this and none have compared. I love how it incorporates protein along with the greens. My energy levels are amazing and I havent gotten sick since I've been taking it. It mixes really easily into some juice and it really doesnt have much of a taste to is although it can be a little gritty but nothing terrible. It's a great product and personally I hardly ever review products that I buy but this product has proven to be amazing.

Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this product to my nutritional support regimen. I noticed immediate improvement in energy and reduced appetite. I LOVE the ingredients -- expecially because as a vegetarian I don't always get enough protein. I sweeten it with NOW effer-C and it's more than palatable. Thanks iherb and Paradise Greens!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a Mail Carrier and he love this product. He has says it has increase his energy.

Good ,goes well with a pinch of salt.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it has neutral taste and lots of healthy ingredients inside,the only thing i don't like is that like all green superfood or protein i can't really digest it well alone by itself so it has to be a part of a meal for me which loses its use as a "between meals shake" etc' ,but i like it doesn't have any of that stevia sweetness that i can't stand its aftertaste so it can be blended into many things,i prefer it with salty things.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

May have Gluten!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This company will not disclose if it has any gluten in it. The bottle says that the wheat and barley juices are gluten free, but the product is not "gluten free" as a total product. The company DOES NOT reply when you request to know if it is gluten-free, so you be the judge as to whether or not it truly is. I won't be buying it again.

How to COVER the bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just Finished My first bottle and I want to buy second bottle . I like the taste of it but if you dont LIKE THE TASTE OF IT ,YOU WILL NEED TO SMALL PIECE OF PINE APPLE AND CORIANDER FOR BLEND IT WITH JUICE ( APPLE ) . coriander and pine apple together WORK VERY GOOD for cover the taste of this powder and I tried many thing but these one are best for me , it is will be not too sweet and very fresh because of CORIANDER . if you like more sweet smoothie you can add BANANA together with pine apple .

Gorgeous Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is the best for organic and just plain wholesome products. To offset its expense, I use one scoop of the Greens and one or a half scoop of NOW pea protein powder. Just love how pure it is!

glad i ordered!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is my first attempt at eating....................well drinking,actually healthy products. I'm very glad i've made this choice, because it has increased my positive attitude while working out, and keeps me from eating all those good....but sooooooooo bad for you MUNCHIES!!!