Natural, pure calm

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

best theanine on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Chills me out nicely...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

Used for years and love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.