For whatever reason...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using the "Now" brand and decided to try the ashwagandha from Paradise herbs because of the no fillers and what not. For whatever reason this brand makes me feel off, the Now brand did an alright job of improving mood and sleep slightly but this brand not so much. I don't know if this brand is too strong or what the difference between the two products is but this one isn't for me. A little disappointing because I thought this brand was superior to "Now" but who knows.

semi-narcotic aphrodisiac

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i do love these but to be fair they are STRONG. they bestow an interesting, somewhat languid libido (i think that's where the energy benefits stem from). can be somewhat dulling but mostly it's all good.

Ashwaganda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome!! It really helps with sugar cravings since it levels out your blood sugar. Pluss it's great for working out, i felt it gave stable energy throughout the day. Makes me happy :)

Definitely could recommend Ashwagandha...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I definitely could recommend Ashwagandha to any one who has trouble unwinding and falling asleep. Like with all herbs, the results are not always predictable or consistent for everyone, but this product did what it was supposed to. The effect was notable compared to not taking it. I only use it occasionally and it seems to have the desired effect when I do.

Helpful herb for insomnia/anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had insomnia for as long as I can remember, but this herb has really started helping. This is a very strong dose though, especially for someone like me who is really sensitive to any kind of medication/herb. Taking daily gives me nausea/drowsiness. Will start taking biweekly. I assume the spaced out proper doses will give the same feeling of calm energy as the initial dose.

excellent adrenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband notices a difference when he uses this ashwagandha or not. He has more endurance and generally better energy.

I like it

Posted by juliaheis on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Paradise herbs has done it again! These are high quality herbs grown without pesticides, and these capsules have no fillers/magnesium stearate. Although it's hard to tell how much this ashwaganda is actually doing for me, I feel great since taking it. Seems to help you feel calm and more centered.

Ashwagandha is a pretty good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with your service and the product that I ordered. this product gives me energy and endurance,especially it gives me more focus and more positive.I would definitely order this again

Shhhhhhhh........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This ashwaghanda definitely helps both myself and my husband relax and fall asleep faster. A Godsend!

Great adrenal tonic

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ashwaganda is by far the most supportive adrenal tonic on the market.

1 2 3 4