very disappointed!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product for a while. It's really disappointed to see the seller and manufacturer scam customers by putting less and less maqui berry powder in the capsules. I squeeze every time I delivered the product. First time I bought 2 bottles. . I was very impressed with it. Now I feel I take vegie capsules with little trace of maqui berry. If you're frequent buyer, please squeeze the product

really helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I´ve been using this toherther with Maqui Superberry Concentrate amd it really helped my skin a lot. I´m not sure what was more powerfull - in order to find out, this time I´ll try only concentrate and add acai berry powder. Overall, if you need maqui in caps, because you don´t like the liquid forms, this would be the good choice.

Pure Amazing Organic Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Quality of this Product is Amazing, I highly recommend if you are interest in trying the REAL Organic Maqui Berry, here is the way to go. Again Thank you Paradise Herbs for the amazing product.

Maybe cause some allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone who has had Lasik surgery, I have gone thru the gamut to find a solution. I thought this product might work but it seems to irritate by eyes instead of helping. Stopped taking it and will try again in a week or so. Great price on iHerb though.

Maqui Berry Caps

Posted by Giordie on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to buy this in caps so I can use open them and use on ice cream that way the remainder stays fresh

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like th maqui berry for health benifits. The pills are the real thing. I would have liked a bigger bottle. I am happy with the product and service of I-herb. Thank you.

For digestinol & circulation health

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

As good as wine & better (without alchol)

Satisfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product - good value

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking macqui berry from Paradise Herbs for years. Excellent product quality and great health benefits.

1 2