Alternative to clomid!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This herb can be used as an alternative to clomid for women with PCOS, along with tribulus, vitex and maca. It supports mucous membrane production, which are crucial for fertility. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great supplement

Posted by opheart on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for all women to balance your mood and hormonal disorders. And it really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Shatavari & love this product. I've taken Shatavari before with very good results, usually in a formula. Hot flashes have come & gone over a period & I usually manage them with a Shatavari formula & a variety of supplements I take. This time they weren't doing the trick. When I started on this the flushes were gone within a week & haven't returned since, it's been a couple of months now. I won't ever be without this, it's a great quality product & affordable.

Savesta brand is better for shatavari

Posted by vitality on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Paradise are normally great but I found the Savesta standardise extract more effective in this instance. Great for women at all stages.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have not notice any difference nor good or bad

Excellent for balancing hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 9 months now, along with Dong Quay, and it's excellent for balancing hormones and recovering your monthly cycle after stopping contraceptive pills.

Precious herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this in past comming from India and it really helps for cists in ovarius and reguletes the cicle.

mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this to treat plaque on my cats' teeth -- I am very disappointed with the results on that front , however I did apply it to a cut and the result was excellent - quick healing , no mark

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's great product.I had PCOS and now with Shatavari I have no problems. My health is OK.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with harmones; menopause; pms; etc.

1 2