Great for dry eyes....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

i love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

I love Essential Turmeric!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

I feel great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My joints feel so much better since I've been taking these. I have an ankle that I've sprained too many times and it's never felt better since I started taking these.

Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my fibro.

"Joint Juice" in a capsule

Posted by stinapope on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good stuff to have around if your joints aren't the happiest

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

tumeric has been found to prevent cancer and alzeimers by scientific research....great product...I take several a day.

1 2 3