Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An herbal version of antibiotics

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Preventivie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Paradise Andrographis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

so far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Excellant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Heard about the herb in Prevention Magazine, did lots of research to find a brand and decided to try it during the winter. I had gotten super sick and my husband managed to stay healthy for the first time and we really believe it was because of the Andrographis. Uses whole plant, great dose amount and great price.

Great product for Lyme and infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Andrographis is a common medical herb for treating lyme and other infections and Paradise makes a good product.

Chest infection killer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I caught whooping cough and a subsequent year long chest infection that kept returning despite antibiotics. None of the immune system boosters helped either except for Andrographis. Im now infection free. Even my persistent cold has disappeared. I can breath easily for the first time in a long while.