No Hair Dye at 61

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. It has helped slow the thinning process that comes with age and thyroid problems. I am 61 yrs old and do not dye my hair to keep it brown and shiny. I get a silver hair here and there, but for the most part I look much younger!

Great Natural Herbs for Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a organ transplant about 10 years ago, and the anti-rejection meds are very hard on my hair. Lately I notice my hair lost texture and thinned out. Even though I eat very healthy and excerise. I have very long hair and I wanted a supplement that was natural and inhanced my hair. After, researching all of the hair supplements out there, I saw this was the best. I have been taking the herbs for about 3-4 wks, and have notice less hair in the shower floor, more rich texture and shine. I am very pleased with this product. Will keep using!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product slows down the appearance of my white hair. Also, it makes me feel really good and alert and less lethargic. My skin and hair has never looked better. Thumbs up!

the best product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

i rate this a 5star product and iherb.com the best internet sorce to get it frm. it has def helped me to stay healthy and balanced and my skin and hair has never looked better! i believe it has even helped me to maintain my hair color! very happy to have found this product!

Vital herb user

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found that my hair seems to be better than before and I am not having to try and hide sparse spots on the top of my head.

Effective White Hair Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Effective effect on growing back from white to black hair after 1 month of usage. Hair has grown much thicker and fuller and hair fall has stop. Great product indeed!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

I greatly appreciate that these products are wild crafted or grown without the use of pesticides, preservatives, etc. Also they are free from fillers so they are MSG free products. (MSG is hidden in many ingredients in foods/supplements claiming to be healthy and natural.) Reasonably priced too.

Pleasant surprise !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair began falling out and virtually stopped growing too so I thought I'd try this. After taking it for 3 weeks my hair loss is back to 'normal loss' and is growing quickly. I highly recommend it. I've only given it 4 stars as I haven't noticed any difference to my skin....... perhaps with time.

Great herbs/supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

The most effective and best quality herbs/supplement I have found.

Great savings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was directed in a local herbal store to try Vital Treasures for hair growth. The cost at iherb.com made it a lot more affordable. I've only been taking it for 2 weeks so far, and a month is about what's needed to actually see the benfits..