My dream.

Posted by larchik1979 on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dream.I have long dreamed of wax. It comes in a convenient iron dipper with a handle. You can put on a gas stove to warm up. Includes more oil for skin treatment after depilation. Minimum of inflammation. There is growing into the hair. The main thing is no longer needed to strip the wax. The wax hardens and is removed easily. Great product. Would recommend!

Quality product

Posted by Theres on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I've found a wax that's easy to use, no strips needed, no mess :) It removes hair effectively and the result lasts for weeks. I have been using this product about 6-7 month and the hair growth is reduced. So happy I found this product :)

I really like this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fairly dark underarms and wanted to start waxing instead of shaving. I wanted a wax that is very easy to use without strips and all that. You warm it, apply it and pull it off. So far, I have used it twice and I must say it did a great job.

it works really well!

Posted by Hello Pretty by Subin on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works both on facial hair and body hair as long as you follow the instruction. Though it feels awkward to put it on a stove directly, I think it is a highly convenient way of heating hot wax because you don't need any other containers that can be pretty messy.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well for bikini area.

Great DIY kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it, this is the next best thing to going to the salon. The wax looks the same. Just follow the instructions and the results should be the same. They have been for me. And this is a godsend for me because I live in a place where it is an effort to find someone to do your waxing for you. This product gets a big thumbs up from me. I'm ordering my second one as we speak.

Excellent Hair Removal!

Posted by LoveLife on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't explain why but it was even less painful than being waxed by a professional. A very convenient pan inside. Really nice!

Excellent product!

Posted by iherbBaku on January 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello everyone. Hope this review will help you :) I've tryed this product - all i wanna say it's really easy to heat, because it comes in it's own pan. it's also easy to apply & it dries quickly. There are three sticks and soothing oil in the box. So, i'm very satisfied with it. Will re-order again.

No more mustache

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is a teenager with too much facial hair. She uses this product and is very happy with it. I tried it one day, just to see what it was like, and I broke out in little pimples on the treated area above my lip. Apparently, my skin is more prone to ingrown hairs than my daughter's skin is, because she has no such problem.

Does exactly what it says it will do

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

First off: I LOVE the packaging - the wax comes in a mini pan that is extremely easy to put on top of the stove and melt (it's also extremely cute!). I really like the formula and the fact that it comes with oil that helps prevent ingrown hairs if applied correctly. The wax itself is easy to apply and it does a really good job of removing underarm hair. It doesn't work as well on my face because my hairs aren't as coarse but overall, I'm extremely happy with this product. Would repurchase.