My dream.

Posted by larchik1979 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dream.I have long dreamed of wax. It comes in a convenient iron dipper with a handle. You can put on a gas stove to warm up. Includes more oil for skin treatment after depilation. Minimum of inflammation. There is growing into the hair. The main thing is no longer needed to strip the wax. The wax hardens and is removed easily. Great product. Would recommend!

Quality product

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I've found a wax that's easy to use, no strips needed, no mess :) It removes hair effectively and the result lasts for weeks. I have been using this product about 6-7 month and the hair growth is reduced. So happy I found this product :)

it works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works both on facial hair and body hair as long as you follow the instruction. Though it feels awkward to put it on a stove directly, I think it is a highly convenient way of heating hot wax because you don't need any other containers that can be pretty messy.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well for bikini area.

I really like this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fairly dark underarms and wanted to start waxing instead of shaving. I wanted a wax that is very easy to use without strips and all that. You warm it, apply it and pull it off. So far, I have used it twice and I must say it did a great job.

Great DIY kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it, this is the next best thing to going to the salon. The wax looks the same. Just follow the instructions and the results should be the same. They have been for me. And this is a godsend for me because I live in a place where it is an effort to find someone to do your waxing for you. This product gets a big thumbs up from me. I'm ordering my second one as we speak.

Excellent Hair Removal!

Posted by LoveLife on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't explain why but it was even less painful than being waxed by a professional. A very convenient pan inside. Really nice!

Excellent product!

Posted by iherbBaku on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello everyone. Hope this review will help you :) I've tryed this product - all i wanna say it's really easy to heat, because it comes in it's own pan. it's also easy to apply & it dries quickly. There are three sticks and soothing oil in the box. So, i'm very satisfied with it. Will re-order again.

No more mustache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is a teenager with too much facial hair. She uses this product and is very happy with it. I tried it one day, just to see what it was like, and I broke out in little pimples on the treated area above my lip. Apparently, my skin is more prone to ingrown hairs than my daughter's skin is, because she has no such problem.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for hair removal and I like the wax pot, it's very easy to use.Recommended