works, but I have to take a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well, they work, but if you are very acid you need at least 70 drops a day. I don't know if that's healthy so now I take pH capsules. They work better and I think it's safer. I think these drops are good if you are not very acid.

Not much difference

Posted by savourysue on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product isn't that fantastic. The ph of liquid doesn't change much at all when you add 8 drops.

Didn't work in coffee...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this to neutralize my coffee, but the PH test strip stayed the same as before I added the drops.

Barely Alters the ph of Water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tested this product with ph strips produced by Alkazone. I found that to register any change whatsoever on the ph scale, I needed to add 2-3 times the recommended amount, and even then the change was modest at best. Health benefits aside, these drops simply don't do what the packaging claims.

Didn't really notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I added this to my drinks for a while and didn't really notice a difference. It may have helped but I didn't do a ph test so it's hard to say.

Dunno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One would need to use litmus paper to check if this product works, on water im sure but i want to alkaline diluted drinks which would probably take half the bottle.

I'm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really used this product a lot. I will have to test over a longer period of time to see if it helps me.

brak efektów