Peelu, Body Rescue, pH Protector Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well; takes almost 8 days before you get more breath in your lungs but it seems to do the job. Kay, Irwin, PA

Peelu Body Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for a very fast delivery to Finland. I took the drops to a labratory to test how many drops you need with a glass of water to reach pH level 9,5. It takes approx. 30 drops or more. Even if the bottle price is low it becomes somewhat expensive as one has to reach the pH level 9,5. I used fresh spring water for the test. I understand that waters are different but over 30 drops is far more than I expected.

something about them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the drops about 10 days ago, took them for a week and then stopped, fo some reason my stomach does not agree with them, I feel tingling inside of my stomach. They do raise my ph level to 7.5 in my urine though, I am not sure if this is good, because from what I know, the urine should be slightly acidic (your kidneys suppose to excrete the toxins out of your body, and they are acidic) They did not helped me with my acid reflux, and this is the main purpose I bought them. I am rating them with 3 stars because even if they did not helped me, they helped so many other people, and I did received the package very quickly. Thanks!

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think I am starting to lose weight. I do feel a little better. I put these drops in every drink.

Easy to take it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use these drops 3-4 times daily. But my PH levels has not increased after one month use , even though I changed my diet and in the summer I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. My PH levels are still 5,6

ph drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes better than the others.

Questionable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product miracuosly prevents heartburns. Aftermath of alcohol, tobacco or caffeine/stress use is often (for me) really annoying heartburn. After these drops, its totally gone. I've been also living a healthier lifestyle while taking these, but some "relapses" have proven that this works. However, no other effects whatsoever and quite weak pH level. Preventing heartburn is not the reason I bought these, but with these prices, I guess it's enough.

Don't notice much difference on PH paper

Posted by LanceSavoy on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think these have a tendency to neutralize your stomach acid much like baking soda does and they make your stomach feel the same including rebound stomach acidity. I addition I did not notice much improvement on the PH paper. I would recommend using Green Kamut instead. It definitely affects the PH of your urine in a positive way and does not affect your stomach in a negative way.

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am still debating on this one. I need to give it a few more weeks.

ph help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I test this product by its self using the ph strips it's very akaline, however when I test it after it has been mix with my water, my water doesn't change when I use the ph strip. It is still about 6 (slightly acid). If I had a electronic ph device, maybe it would show a greater change. I still use it in my water because I know it is an alkaline product, so maybe it does help some.

1 2