Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It adds no taste to the water so you get the benefits without a bad taste. My PH was raised 2 points in only 2 weeks. Only negative is that you need to use more than the instructions indicate.

Trying is believing!

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first I was a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of this ph drop. I tried adding five to six drops into water, soup, tea, chocolate milk and even coca cola. Amazingly, all turned alkaline when using ph paper to check them. Now, I could enjoy using my drinks without feeling guilty. You are welcome to view my my website for more product review.

pH Protector Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really good - I keep looking for those old aches and pains in my joints and stiffness - can't seem to locate them :D - good stuff! As always i Herb continues to practice excellent shipping and customer service!

Getting back my zeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As I get older I have been loosing umph about getting back in shape now that I've had some time with the good alkaline ph drops I feel like I can kick it up a knotch thanks much

No taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell yet if it's doing anything, but it does not change the taste of beverages when added.

Peelu pH Protector Drops Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

30 drops in a 20 oz. glass bottle of distilled water really helps, especially if you have the tendency to reach for those acidic foods. Start feeling a little uncomfortable after a meal of any sort, down about a third of a bottle and start feeling relief in a few minutes. Peelu pH Protector Drops makes a difference & the price is right. Thank You iHerb.

Like the fact that it is not bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the fact that it's not bitter

Feel Better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually feel better after taking this and believe that my body responds to it very well. I will probably purchase again as it lasts for quite some time. Than you Iherb.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My ph level is becoming more basic since I have been taking the drops

Great for alkalizing..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stops heartburn instantly. Just one glass of water with 8-12 drops of this is enough. I haven't noticed other benefits yet..

1 2 3