Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used a digital pH tester to see if this made a difference in my body pH and it did. Plus, it has no taste. I've used other pH boosters that made my water taste horrible. I definitely recommend this one.

Neutralizes coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband LOVES coffee. It is his favorite beverage. He has taken a Rx medication for many years for heartburn and recently coffee began to cause intense heartburn regardless of the medication. I ordered the Peelu Body Rescue so he could he could neutralizes his coffee without changing the taste. He was amazed that it works so well. He uses it every day now and has no break through heartburn. Its a wonderful product. Darlene

Never felt better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if its mind over matter, but I have never felt better, and have been dropping about 1/2 lb a day since "alkalizing". Also, you cannot taste the drops!

Won't be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We drink filtered water and add it to every bottle. We test urine and saliva with Ph strips and there's no doubt that this makes a huge difference. Never get an acid response anymore, which is threatening to your overall health. Friends put drops in their coffee and colas and have no digestive reactions anymore. Great product and even greater price!

Janet Hughes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works extremely well. I was having great difficulty balancing my pH. Nothing worked until I used Peelu, pH drops. They are very easy to use and very effective.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These drops work just as good if not better than more expensive drops. I also got the PH strips to test and it consistently rates high. I had to remember not to drink my alkalized water right after a meal so as not to neutralize my digestive acids.

pH Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Found this product looking to alkalize my body. It works great and has eliminated my acid reflux and heartburn. Iherb has the best price on the web...

Peelu Body Rescue pH protector drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

been on it a couple of weeks...urine is just now appearing less acidic on litmus.....I'm pleased...hoping to see it get less acidic as time goes on.

Good for water retention

Posted by tamerhosny on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My aunt is having water retention. We can see bloating on her feet. After drinking alkaline water using this pH drops, a day later I started to see the bloating started to reduce in size! Now, after a week of drinking this, just a slight bloating can be seen! It's improving. Few days back, after drinking coffee, the bloating became bigger! Then she drank this alkaline water again, and within less than an hour, the size reduce back! She made 10 - 12 drops in 250ml of water. Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate for water retention!!!

Peelu, Body Rescue, pH Protector Drops, 1.25 fl oz (37.5 ml) (PLU-80031)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy travel size to rebalance ph quickly.