Peri gum -- by Teresa Lauridsen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had an almost invisible abcess above an upper molar -- this was suggested and I've been using it daily. Very strong medicine, but it might save me a root canal. There is no sign of any infection, and my gums are healthy. I will get it x rayed again in a few months.

Sore and bleeding gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In order to get maximum coverage I use this product every night before going to bed . I use less than 10 drops; any more and it makes my throat sore and my mouth dry. It has stopped my gums bleeding and I am hoping that my dentist will see the difference in a few months time when I have my bi-annual checkup. I will continue using it to maintain the improvement.

Peri Gum Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using Peri Gum for one week and can certainly feel a difference. Will be happy to further review after dental visit and see how product makes a difference.

Looking good so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The jury is still out on long term effects since I've only been using it for a couple of months. But I have already noticed significant reduction in my tooth sensitivity. I'm looking forward to better long term mouth health.

Residues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I spit out the wash, I find some brown residues. Not sure if it's normal.

Peri Gum Mouthwash Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really feel like you are getting a good natural, fresh clean, especially with the added chilli!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Peri gum, definately feels much cleaner than standard toothpastes. My breath is much fresher. I am still yet to notice a dramatic improvement in my gums but I may not be using the product exactly as prescribed! I ran out and went back to toothpaste and mouth wash and noticed more plaque, bacteria and an odor in my mouth instantly! This stuff is good I just wish that it created more or faster results on my gums. I will definitely reorder!

Peri Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, I have only used this a couple of times and already feel a difference in my mouth. Loose teeth seem to be not as loose and jaw/bone pain from loose teeth has subsided. Only draw back is waiting at least 30 minutes in the morining after use to drink my coffee. Try it-I don't think you will be sorry.

Peri Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have only been on it for a couple of weeks but feel it cleansing my mouth and gums.......will certainly stay with it.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the way my mouth feels when I use this product.

1 2