Success!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been giving my cat the Daily Best from the same brand but had not noticed 4 tabs were needed a day so I decided to switch to this one. After I placed my order I felt a little apprehensive because I read a couple of rather negative reviews about the texture and flavor changing and I wondered if my cat would like this type because he had refused another brand in the past. However, he liked them so much he wanted a 2nd one, so I'm satisfied. This goes to show that all cats are not alike and that because something didn't work out for other people it's not necessarily going to be the same with you.

My Cats Refused To Eat

Posted by Samsoh on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

was out of stock after reformula and repacking. I was expecting it to be as good as the previous version, if it's not better. The texture, taste and smell of the new formula are very different. My cats refused to eat. Very disappointed because it is really hard to find a multivitamin that they want to eat.

WILL BUY AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT INGREDIENTS WITH A LOW PRICE. WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER. IT MAY HAVE HELPED WITH MY CAT VOMITING AS WELL.

My cat love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cat feal much beter :)

Cat Knows What is Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

These chewable tabs are my kitty's vitamins. Long ago I merely gave her a brewer's yeast tab, & she ate that. However, she really likes the taste of these , which happen to look exactly like my brewer's yeast.

New formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was apprehensive ordering this, my cat was taking the previous formula that has since been discontinued months ago. When this came back in stock, i couldn't wait to try it! My cat is a fussy eater even with her snacks so imagine my surprise when i shook the bottle and in came my cat, running towards me. She remembered the sound of the vitamins rattling in the container! I am not sure if this improves my cat's health as she is already thriving with 100% raw meat diet. This makes a yummy snack for her, reduced from the previous 4 pills a day to 1 pill a day serving.

Great for sensitive guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

My six month old cat’s diet is limited because commercial foods give him gut upset. Been using this for two months and he eats them just like a biscuit, no vomiting/diarrhoea and kitten is back on track with his growth. Very happy with this product.

Cats get crazy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Those tablets smell quite odd to my nose, but cat - she adores them! I'm not sure how much they help my cats wellness, but atleast there's no problem to feed tablets... Everything cat sees, she eats!

Cat Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it however they were healthy and in good condition so I have no idea if it is really work.

Tasty.. apparently

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cat is picky as they come, but eats this one.

1 2