Success!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been giving my cat the Daily Best from the same brand but had not noticed 4 tabs were needed a day so I decided to switch to this one. After I placed my order I felt a little apprehensive because I read a couple of rather negative reviews about the texture and flavor changing and I wondered if my cat would like this type because he had refused another brand in the past. However, he liked them so much he wanted a 2nd one, so I'm satisfied. This goes to show that all cats are not alike and that because something didn't work out for other people it's not necessarily going to be the same with you.

My Cats Refused To Eat

Posted by Samsoh on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

was out of stock after reformula and repacking. I was expecting it to be as good as the previous version, if it's not better. The texture, taste and smell of the new formula are very different. My cats refused to eat. Very disappointed because it is really hard to find a multivitamin that they want to eat.

New formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was apprehensive ordering this, my cat was taking the previous formula that has since been discontinued months ago. When this came back in stock, i couldn't wait to try it! My cat is a fussy eater even with her snacks so imagine my surprise when i shook the bottle and in came my cat, running towards me. She remembered the sound of the vitamins rattling in the container! I am not sure if this improves my cat's health as she is already thriving with 100% raw meat diet. This makes a yummy snack for her, reduced from the previous 4 pills a day to 1 pill a day serving.

My cat love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cat feal much beter :)

WILL BUY AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT INGREDIENTS WITH A LOW PRICE. WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER. IT MAY HAVE HELPED WITH MY CAT VOMITING AS WELL.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sastāvs labs un kaķim garšo

Cat Knows What is Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These chewable tabs are my kitty's vitamins. Long ago I merely gave her a brewer's yeast tab, & she ate that. However, she really likes the taste of these , which happen to look exactly like my brewer's yeast.