Helpful and a treat for my cat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells terrible - my fussy cat loves it! She has long hair and needs hair ball product. She gets this as a treat for coming in when called, etc. Can't live without it. Great product. Thanks.

Fresh and Cats Love it!

Posted by Cymriccat on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one was very fresh and ALL my cats liked it, the finicky, the feral and super feral and love babies all ate without coaxing. Hairballs be gone!

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best in keeping your cat hairball free. Easy to give, cats love them & they work. Consider them a favorite treat. Reccomend strongly!

Kitty likes them

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cat eats these little treats happily. She's old (somewhere between 16-18) and has no canines so sometimes I have to break it in half for her (usually not). I give it to her first before her food so I'm sure she gets it. She's an outside cat with long fur (was feral all those years ago when she adopted us) so I don't know if it helps. I've always given her hairball food and this seems a cheaper alternative. I'll repurchase.

My Cats like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its only nice rewards. Nothing special

Cat approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats seem to like them

all my cats like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though not sure if it helps or not, all my cats like it, including the fuzzy one that doesn't eat any hairball remedy.

some of my cats love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 5 of 7 cats don't like the taste of it. It does help the 2 of 7 cats vomit the hairball out. Personally not suggesting to have it daily.

My cat used to love these...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with these this go around. They were harder than usual and my cat could not chew them well. Can't say I blame her. I would not want to eat something as hard as a rock. Did the formula change or something???

Nothing wrong with this product but my cat would not eat it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

We tried a few times but my cat would not eat it.

1 2 3 4