Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I vouch for its Effectiveness, This Is My Forth Purchase And In Singapore Pet Shops This Supplement Is So Expensive. My Bo, beagle Is 13.5kg, Ever Since She Took 1.5tabs Daily In The Am, She Has StartedJumping Up N Down On My Bed To Roll For Enjoyment, previously she was with another brand which seem to be useless. Although I don't like her to roll On My Bed But Seeing Her Jumping Up Without Hesitation After The Supplement. I Have To Give In Hahahaaa

Goon ingredients, inexpensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Goon ingredients and inexpensive

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I give one pill to my dog every day. After 1 month, her joint problem has been improved.

My picky beagle loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog is generally quite ok with all sort of food but he hates another glucosamine. He however, loves this and i have been feeding it everyday for the past 1 year. His legs condition has improved tremendously with this product. He is 12 years ago, 14 kg fat beagle. This product work as well as the vet's one, just make sure the glucosamine intake is alright. My beagle is 500mg. I have so far bought 5 tubs of this.

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

though the taste of the pills changed (i guess - as my doggie hesitated to take it again at the beginning), it works on my doggie! She still jumps and run happily while she is turning 11 yo.

DID NOT GET THE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I DID NOT GET THE PRODUCT

Dogs hate these

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dogs hate them won't touch them.