The ingredients in this shampoo are veryhealthy for your hair. I had ben making a combination of rosemary and thyme with boiled water efore I discovered this shampoo on walmarts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has definitely helped the volume of my hair and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has fine hair as I do.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used it in combination with the Petal fresh voluminizing conditioner and works great.

wonderful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the scent of this in the shower.smells minty fresh and my hair smells lovely.lathers up really well too.

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to wash out of your hair.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells good and good at cleaning, my hair is smooth and has more volume after using this shampoo

Posted by MrsJPng on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

No spillage when received as it was neatly bubble wrapped and packed in a carton box. Been using this brand and our family loves it.

A good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't think the shampoo added volume to my hair or my husband's. It does, however have a pleasing scent.

Dried Out My Colored Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good for frequent wash. Too drying

Almost immediate results

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tried for the first time, could say almost instant results as I felt hair thickening, yet didn't feel heavy or oily. Now my whole family is using, including my son, who is not a frequent hair washer. After introducing this shampoo, my son is almost washing his hair every day. Love this product.

works well

Posted by introgreen on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

cleans my coily hair without stripping it. i use it along with the rosemary mint conditioner.

1 2