Mineral oil, paraben, seriously?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've heard positive things about this product so decided to give it a try. There's no magic effect really - my skin was slightly brighter around the eyes but the short-term effect quickly disappears as soon as you stop using. No effect on my mom's eyes at all unfortunately. Having read the ingredients now I won't use again - mineral oil and parabens? Thanks but NO.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it. I use it twice a day morning and evening and I see a big improvement of my skin around eyes. I will purchase it again for sure. MUST HAVE.

didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it based on the reviews. Looks like it wasn't for me. Didn't do anything. The under eye bags were just the same or more prominent after first time use.

Short term but worth it

Posted by Luddil on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

These give you a little boost when you feel tired and you can see the tiredness all around your eyes. One tip: Store them in the refrigerator. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

hmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is somewhat amazing, it did work the first time but after that it just got worse and worse

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use these daily and I feel that they have really made a difference in the way my under eye area looks. I have been using a sonic under eye massager as well and I truly see a vast improvement

Just ok

Posted by CutieChloe on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried it last night. i would say it is just ok. not very moist, and not sure if it can help to remove my dark eye circle. the texture is just like the other korean brand eye/facial mask. it is the gel type, which personally i do not really like it. doubt if i will repurchase. it is cheap in price though.

This was good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item is pretty good, but it felt it was a little too thin and dry. I think the black pearl/gold version is better! (other version felt thicker "meaty" and very moist w serum.)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

These patches really help but only for a short time, do not expect a miracle!

I really like these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently started using two new products on my eyes and face, so I'm not sure which one is helping my dark circles, or if it's both of them. But this is one of them, I love putting these on after washing my face and applying toner. I just lay on my bed listening to music and relax for 20 minutes, they have a slight tingling feeling, but I like it, makes me feel like it's working. The other product I've been using is Seumdipity Vitamin C Facial Serum, which I absolutely love too.