Mineral oil, paraben, seriously?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've heard positive things about this product so decided to give it a try. There's no magic effect really - my skin was slightly brighter around the eyes but the short-term effect quickly disappears as soon as you stop using. No effect on my mom's eyes at all unfortunately. Having read the ingredients now I won't use again - mineral oil and parabens? Thanks but NO.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it. I use it twice a day morning and evening and I see a big improvement of my skin around eyes. I will purchase it again for sure. MUST HAVE.

didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it based on the reviews. Looks like it wasn't for me. Didn't do anything. The under eye bags were just the same or more prominent after first time use.

Short term but worth it

Posted by Luddil on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These give you a little boost when you feel tired and you can see the tiredness all around your eyes. One tip: Store them in the refrigerator. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use these daily and I feel that they have really made a difference in the way my under eye area looks. I have been using a sonic under eye massager as well and I truly see a vast improvement

hmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is somewhat amazing, it did work the first time but after that it just got worse and worse

Just ok

Posted by CutieChloe on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried it last night. i would say it is just ok. not very moist, and not sure if it can help to remove my dark eye circle. the texture is just like the other korean brand eye/facial mask. it is the gel type, which personally i do not really like it. doubt if i will repurchase. it is cheap in price though.

This was good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item is pretty good, but it felt it was a little too thin and dry. I think the black pearl/gold version is better! (other version felt thicker "meaty" and very moist w serum.)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These patches really help but only for a short time, do not expect a miracle!

Eye patch