Very oily even for my dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit dry skin and this gets very oily after 2-3 times i use it, i will agree with one other overview that its not so good , pricey though

I'm afraid it's nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As it's a spray it suggest to use it as a spray. But it doesn't work well if sprayed. The better way is to spray on you hand and apply directly on face. It's actually nothing special as a face beauty product. WIll not buy again. I prefer to stick to organic oil which I apply with hand anyway.

sava

Posted by savana on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

What a let down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was not exactly cheap and I bought it thinking I could use it a moisture refresher during the day, before and/or after applying makeup, but this will not be happening. It has a not so nice smell which lingers and I don't like the consistency at all. I very much regret purchasing this.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is funky and even after giving the bottle a good shake it somehow did the opposite of moisturising my face..? Be careful not to get this spray on your lips and accidentally lick them, it left a burning feeling in my throat! I'm a fan of the bottle at least.