!

Posted by 5002138759563378336 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have both in the shade light and bronzer, and there is not much difference between these two shades.

Best Natural Bronzer!

Posted by 4916903468207762127 on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This applies and blends beautifully. I own both shades, and I prefer the Bronzer Shade over the Light Bronzer because this one has a more cool undertone. Other than that they are pretty similar, so you don't need both shaeds. The butter bronzer has a subtle satin sheen to it, it gives you glow without looking glittery or emphasizing pores.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5387440576866699944 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing bronzer!! Not only is the pigmentation great but it smells increadable. I was worried about the shade being to dark for my pale skin tone but it was not at all. It gave more of a bronzy looking glow which is great for summer. This would work for people with light to medium skin tones.

Goood

Posted by 5329436706466508031 on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, smells and blend like a dream. I give it 5 stars even if I hate the packaging ( bulky and the sponge is useless)

Great product

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was on the hunt for a new bronzer that was affordable and great for everyday and this fits the bill perfectly. I would say I'm light to medium skin toned, so I was contemplating on whether I should get light or the bronzer shade but I'm really happy I went with the darker one because this product isn't too heavy and it's really easy to build up if you need it. It's got a really nice light shimmer but it's subtle enough to use to gently contour. Also, the scent is a huge bonus! It reminds me of pina coladas :)

The most buttery bronzer ever

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely in love with this bronzer. It has such a buttery formula that blends into the skin lovely. It never looks patchy. In it are little shimmers that you can't really notice, but they give the skin natural sheen. The shade Bronzer is light and warm toned. It's good for NC15 skin tone, but you can also build it up to look darker. It has geat pigmentation. Oh my...the scent is such a nice feature. It smells strongly of pina colada. Well worth the purchase.

Smells like a Coconut mocha!

Posted by 5084465645630495694 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells super yummy! It has a bit of a shimmer to it, which I didn't want but now I like. The color is too light for me after I tanned a bit, so if you're at all dark or ethnic, this isn't going to do much. I had to give it to a friend, but I really liked it while I could use it.

The best

Posted by 5662044342712600183 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Great bronzer!

Posted by 5421337396857152948 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after hearing a lot about it from the beauty community on Youtube, and I must say I'm very pleased with the product! Love the colour - it's very soft and buildable, definitely glad I got this colour rather than the lighter one as other people have commented even though my skin is very fair. I like the scent too, but it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. The packaging is a bit bulky, and personally I never use the mirror or the sponge that comes with it, but I guess it's nice if you take it with you. All in all a very good product, would def recommend it.

Bronzes

Posted by 4809762000098976559 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Iherb I love that you sell this cheaper than priceline! But great product and smell does fade ( only a food thing)!