So so product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not for people sensitive to smell or can't handle artificial coconut scent! It's my first bronzer, it supposed to be medium but it's quite light almost the color of my skin (I'm medium-fair) which makes it useless for me. Doesn't worth the money in my opinion.

Great Glow, But Not Suitable For Packing On-The-go

Posted by Evegreen on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great glow, smooth application and easy to blend. Can't give it a great rating because I've bought 3 of these already and all of them break when I pack it on my gym bag. No I'm not throwing my bag around. It just doesn't stand up to transport like a compact should. I've never had this happen with any other bronzer before. Want to love it but I just can't unless I use it at home only.

not a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is neutral , not matte, has some very subtle shimmer . Colour payoff isn't amazing but suits beginner like me

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like the packaging and the look of the product and the strong lingering coconut smell. but when i tested it out, it looks like it can be my setting powder. i use a revlon colorstay shade toast for reference. nice though. just not a bronzer for mid-deep skin tone.

Good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is amazing, but a bit overpowering and lingers for a while. For me it performs a bit patchy and hoola bronzer from benefit is a winner, if these two would battle.