Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bronzer is nice but the compact was broken during shipping.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great creamy, pigmented formula. Blends really nicely and adds a nice glow. I was worried it might be a bit dark on my paler skin (MAC NC15-20) but it’s pretty perfect. The coconut smell is nice but can be a little powerful, I can smell it as soon as I open my makeup drawer! The packaging is a bit annoying too as it’s kind of awkward to open. Overall an awesome product.

Beautiful bronzer but beware of the smell

Posted by Henrietta on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised by the fact that so many people find this smell pleasant. I guess it's very individual experience because I'm the kind of person who is very sensitive to anything that smells too chemical or artificial. It doesn't bother me that the scent is strong it's the fact that I detect something in it that i find repulsive. I hope it isn't anything toxic because the product itself looks beautiful on light to medium skin tone. It's silky and doesn't have that orangey undertone many bronzers have. You can use it to contour as well even tho it's not completely matte (which I like) - it has more of a satin finish, blends easily and looks very natural. I would rate it three stars because of the smell but it's such a good product so I'm giving it four stars.

The smell and effect on my skin is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bronzer and I like it. I have a pale complexion with rosy tone. This product looks like a sun kiss on my face and makes my face look alive like after good rest. The smell is vivid, sweet and yummy)

Perfect bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shade is perfect for me, I have fair-medium Scandinavian complexion. I don't want to look to bronzed, and this gives just a little warmth and definition. It is easy to blend and holds up well all through the workday. The minus is the strong smell. I like the scent, but I would prefer it without.

Awesome Bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a couple of bronzers but this one looks the most natural and has a fantastic smell. I have light/medium tone skin that is neutral and this doesn't look dirty or orange on my skin tone. I use it every day as a contour colour and a bronzer and will definitely buy again.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good bronzer, smooth and buttery as the name applies, looks very natural on the skin, blends easily. I have the light shade also and there's not a big difference between the two shades and they are both suitable for light complexion. It has very strong sweet coconut smell .

Smooth Touch

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating with a smooth natural finish adding a hint of color to my face. but unfortunately I have received my 2nd order all broken

味道很特別,產品好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Easily blended with a special scent.

Smooth and buttery

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bronzer has a really nice buttery consistency which makes it easy to blend out. It does pull a little orange on my pale skin though, so don't use it as often as some of my other cooler-toned bronzers

1 2 3