Beautiful bronzer but beware of the smell

Posted by Henrietta on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised by the fact that so many people find this smell pleasant. I guess it's very individual experience because I'm the kind of person who is very sensitive to anything that smells too chemical or artificial. It doesn't bother me that the scent is strong it's the fact that I detect something in it that i find repulsive. I hope it isn't anything toxic because the product itself looks beautiful on light to medium skin tone. It's silky and doesn't have that orangey undertone many bronzers have. You can use it to contour as well even tho it's not completely matte (which I like) - it has more of a satin finish, blends easily and looks very natural. I would rate it three stars because of the smell but it's such a good product so I'm giving it four stars.

Smelly little thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the title shows, this has a very very strong scent of cocoa butter. I had read it was strong, but didn't think it would cause me headache while wearing it :D other than that, great pigmentation and great definitely NOT orange color.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the texture. However, not sure if pigmentation is really there as I cant see it on my skin

顯色度一般

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

買的時候還在豫疑要買另一較淺色的,或是這個較深色,最終也買了這個,比想像中淺,只是椰子味真的有點重,顯色度可接受

sun kisses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this bronzer to warm out my face after applying my foundation and powder. The smell is very nice. Wish it hadn't been broken, the safety lock was broken. So it's not hermetically click close.

The smell and effect on my skin is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bronzer and I like it. I have a pale complexion with rosy tone. This product looks like a sun kiss on my face and makes my face look alive like after good rest. The smell is vivid, sweet and yummy)

Jugoso acabado. No es oscuro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Está bin para pieles secas pq no deja acabado empolvado sino jugoso. No es oscuro, es decir, queda muy discreto.

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a lovely bronzer and smells devine! Well worth the hype 😍 would give it 4.5 starts as has a weird foam brush thing underneath which doesn't work and would be better off getting rid of it and making product more streamline so easier to carry around.

good bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice color and match Asian's skin tone

Perfect bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shade is perfect for me, I have fair-medium Scandinavian complexion. I don't want to look to bronzed, and this gives just a little warmth and definition. It is easy to blend and holds up well all through the workday. The minus is the strong smell. I like the scent, but I would prefer it without.

1 2