The smell and effect on my skin is fantastic

Posted by 5626648087662455735 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bronzer and I like it. I have a pale complexion with rosy tone. This product looks like a sun kiss on my face and makes my face look alive like after good rest. The smell is vivid, sweet and yummy)

Jugoso acabado. No es oscuro

Posted by 5751488055459792322 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Está bin para pieles secas pq no deja acabado empolvado sino jugoso. No es oscuro, es decir, queda muy discreto.

Gorgeous

Posted by 5450100130659296550 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a lovely bronzer and smells devine! Well worth the hype 😍 would give it 4.5 starts as has a weird foam brush thing underneath which doesn't work and would be better off getting rid of it and making product more streamline so easier to carry around.

good bronzer

Posted by 4777022866240237333 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice color and match Asian's skin tone

Perfect bronzer

Posted by 4732190880288490341 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shade is perfect for me, I have fair-medium Scandinavian complexion. I don't want to look to bronzed, and this gives just a little warmth and definition. It is easy to blend and holds up well all through the workday. The minus is the strong smell. I like the scent, but I would prefer it without.

Awesome Bronzer

Posted by 5355289404013972732 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a couple of bronzers but this one looks the most natural and has a fantastic smell. I have light/medium tone skin that is neutral and this doesn't look dirty or orange on my skin tone. I use it every day as a contour colour and a bronzer and will definitely buy again.

very good

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good bronzer, smooth and buttery as the name applies, looks very natural on the skin, blends easily. I have the light shade also and there's not a big difference between the two shades and they are both suitable for light complexion. It has very strong sweet coconut smell .

Smooth Touch

Posted by 5058063186160994517 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating with a smooth natural finish adding a hint of color to my face. but unfortunately I have received my 2nd order all broken

Soft and delicious

Posted by 5100177554720801842 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They blend very well , the smell its great and the powder does not enphasise my pores or dries my skin at all. The colour is also not too much so you can use it without caring to much of getting too tan or getting a hush contour

Great bronzer

Posted by 5368694113740295443 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a beautiful bronzer, it blends well and looks so natural. It has easily become my favorite bronzer.

1 2