Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bronzer is nice but the compact was broken during shipping.

Great colour match!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This isn't one of those products that's super pigmented - which I love. You can take your time and build up a natural bronzed look without the fear of messing up. As a person with fair skin who struggles to find the right shade, I can say this is a good one! It does have a super strong scent, which I personally love, but others may find too offensive.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blends like a dream! Only thing that bothered me is the scent. Pretty wired but bearable.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great creamy, pigmented formula. Blends really nicely and adds a nice glow. I was worried it might be a bit dark on my paler skin (MAC NC15-20) but it’s pretty perfect. The coconut smell is nice but can be a little powerful, I can smell it as soon as I open my makeup drawer! The packaging is a bit annoying too as it’s kind of awkward to open. Overall an awesome product.

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

העיצוב מדליק והריח נחמד, למרות שיש מעין ריח לוואי. גם הצבע עדין ונחמד, אבל יש לי הרגשה שחלק גדול מהמחיר בחברה זו הוא בגלל העיצובים החמודים ולא בגלל המוצר

Beautiful bronzer but beware of the smell

Posted by Henrietta on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised by the fact that so many people find this smell pleasant. I guess it's very individual experience because I'm the kind of person who is very sensitive to anything that smells too chemical or artificial. It doesn't bother me that the scent is strong it's the fact that I detect something in it that i find repulsive. I hope it isn't anything toxic because the product itself looks beautiful on light to medium skin tone. It's silky and doesn't have that orangey undertone many bronzers have. You can use it to contour as well even tho it's not completely matte (which I like) - it has more of a satin finish, blends easily and looks very natural. I would rate it three stars because of the smell but it's such a good product so I'm giving it four stars.

Smelly little thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the title shows, this has a very very strong scent of cocoa butter. I had read it was strong, but didn't think it would cause me headache while wearing it :D other than that, great pigmentation and great definitely NOT orange color.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the texture. However, not sure if pigmentation is really there as I cant see it on my skin

顯色度一般

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

買的時候還在豫疑要買另一較淺色的,或是這個較深色,最終也買了這個,比想像中淺,只是椰子味真的有點重,顯色度可接受

sun kisses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this bronzer to warm out my face after applying my foundation and powder. The smell is very nice. Wish it hadn't been broken, the safety lock was broken. So it's not hermetically click close.

1 2 3