difficult to use but nice results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The lashes look amazing after application, however- you should either hold a tissue under your eyes, or apply your concealer and face makeup after. I followed the directions to ''wipe away the wisps'' however they do not simply wipe away- you must use a makeup removing towel to get them off- so in the end I had to reapply my makeup.

Little dissapointed

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It takes A LOT product on the brush. too much it makes it difficult to work with. Extensions are too much flying off and around. Looks little too smudgy. Just work with really few product on brush. And it looks kinda okay.

Waste of money

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mascara itself is quite average. Fiber extensions are just trash. No way you can apply this neatly and evenly. So much time and cleaning up required. Was totally disappointed with the result. Didn't look like lash extensions at all.

Eye booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I totally recommend this mascara, my lashes look twice as long and much thicker when I use this product - I will certainly continue using it for the foreseeable future.

Noticeable lashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time of trying I put on too much........bits of fibre fell over my face. Second time I didn't put same amount on and kept it lighter and towards the tips.....much better result and friends commented on how my eyes looked....happy with product and proof that less is more.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All in all nice product. Powder tends to sometimes get in my eye but quickly gets out

Nice but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the best mascara i used

Rubish

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't use it together or separately