Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 27 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

very nice colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the colour: very warming and uplifting! I docked a star because I don't find the blusher brush that comes with it great. Other than that it is a fantastic product and will continue to buy.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great blush

Posted by LiubaB on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This blush is bright and fresh! I have to be careful though not to take too much on the brush. I don't use the supplied brush, but the Ecotools blush brush - perfect for pressed blushes!

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice product but needs some brown in there ~ very pink and sweet, light and lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice product but needs some brown in there ~ very pink and sweet, light and lovely

Thanks for your feedback!

Happy Booster Blush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this blush! The packaging and the design are great and really make you want to use it, the colour is great, very pigmented, I love how you can pick parts of the blush you want to use or blend them all together I will definitely repurchase this but I think it's going to take me a long long time to get through as it's super ppigmented, a little goes a long way!

Thanks for your feedback!

Pretty!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice! I guess depending on what type of brush you use you might have to put quite a bit of pressure or none at all. I use a silky brush and I need to swirl it around a bit. It applies wonderful though. Very soft and not streaky. Really pretty colour just don't go too heavy with it! Less is more!

Thanks for your feedback!

A Good Blusher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, but much pinker in real-life.

Thanks for your feedback!

It's okay

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're okay. Can't say anything more than that.

Thanks for your feedback!

Still getting used to it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying this for a couple weeks now, I'm still a little unsure of how to use it effectively. It takes a bit of blending because this is such a pigmented blush. Really loving the colour and it's satin finish though less is more.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice & glow / נחמד ונותן הברקה נעימה ומחמיאה לפנים

Posted by KarinReview on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy this item , gives a nice glow, nice color, you need to try hard to put too much and that's great! סומק חמוד ומקסים נותן צבע מחמיא והברקה עדינה וחביבה ואפשר לוותר על שימר מעל כי זה מספיק, מאוד מקסים מומלץ בחום!

Thanks for your feedback!

PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA סומק ורוד בובתי של חברת

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

הרבה זמן חיפשתי סומק שיהיה ורוד, ולא יהפוך להיות כתום על הפנים. הסומק באמת ורוד בובתי ובעל ריח נעים, נמרח באחידות וללא סימנים. אך, לא שמתי לב שהוא כולל בתוכו מראה ומברשת למריחת סומק - דברים מיותרים לדעתי ולכן הוא מאוד קטן. למרות שרשום 7 גרם. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 27 total

1 2 3