Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best foundation I tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

It sits beautiful on the skin. it does NOT fill in my pores. My skin looks better with this. This will be a staple product! It is not shiny but not drying either. The shade light is little lighter then others I tried from Physicians formula. About mac 20. I like others of Physicians formula foundations, but this has an even better formula since it is thinner it looks better. It is buildable so if you want more cover it is possible. I have sensitive skin so fragrance free is a most for me. Also great with spf 50!

Finally! A light(ish) foundation from Physician's Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few Physician's Formula foundations. Always loved the formula, but was always thrown off by the dark and orange color of the product. This product, however, is probably the lightest shade I've seen them come out with. If you are NC 20-25, this will be a great color match! The coverage is very nice, the SPF is 50, it's long-wearing (matte though, for dry skinned peeps), and the packaging is adorable! Only downside is that it doesn't come with a refill like most cushion foundations, and the applicator sponge isn't my cup of tea(not a true dupe of the Korean air cushion sponges!) Anyways, I got it on sale and am very pleased. Totally recommend.

Nice color and mild coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its nice to have. Beautiful package but doesnt cover or stays much

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not 100% natural however good formulation, great colour suitable for fair skin and spf50, ideal for on-the-go or travelling.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the fourth time I order it. Wonderful coverage, feels light on the face, ready to apply. Doesn't feel greasy (my skin is oily so this is an important parameter for me) and I love the fact that it has high SPF

mineral wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Posted by DesertLiving on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works as well as many department store foundations. Doesn't settle into lines. fair/light skin and the Light tone is perfect match.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

ฉันได้ใช้แล้วดีมาก ปกติฉันเป็นคนแพ้ง่าย แต่เมื่อใช้แล้วไม่ทำให้เกิดอาการแพ้ และหน้ายังเนียนใสอีกด้วย

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Good for my skin even I'm sensitive. But if your skin is dry, suggest apply more hydrate product before use.

1 2 3 4