要給十顆星!

Posted by 4835068662113662052 on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我的膚質乾又油.試過各種粉底但都約在2-3小時出油脫妝.專櫃或韓系氣墊粉底就更只有1小時大脫妝...意外看到很多的部落客推薦此款.用了之後發現他的評價這麼好不是沒有道理.一點都不黏膩.完全打趴所有專櫃及韓系氣墊粉底.即使出油後用面紙按壓妝容一樣完整唷.下次特價我要買一年份屯貨!因為實在太太太好用了!

One of the best foundation I tried

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It sits beautiful on the skin. it does NOT fill in my pores. My skin looks better with this. This will be a staple product! It is not shiny but not drying either. The shade light is little lighter then others I tried from Physicians formula. About mac 20. I like others of Physicians formula foundations, but this has an even better formula since it is thinner it looks better. It is buildable so if you want more cover it is possible. I have sensitive skin so fragrance free is a most for me. Also great with spf 50!

Finally! A light(ish) foundation from Physician's Formula

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few Physician's Formula foundations. Always loved the formula, but was always thrown off by the dark and orange color of the product. This product, however, is probably the lightest shade I've seen them come out with. If you are NC 20-25, this will be a great color match! The coverage is very nice, the SPF is 50, it's long-wearing (matte though, for dry skinned peeps), and the packaging is adorable! Only downside is that it doesn't come with a refill like most cushion foundations, and the applicator sponge isn't my cup of tea(not a true dupe of the Korean air cushion sponges!) Anyways, I got it on sale and am very pleased. Totally recommend.

Nice color and mild coverage

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its nice to have. Beautiful package but doesnt cover or stays much

ดีมากๆ

Posted by 4903869620050733149 on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ฉันได้ใช้แล้วดีมาก ปกติฉันเป็นคนแพ้ง่าย แต่เมื่อใช้แล้วไม่ทำให้เกิดอาการแพ้ และหน้ายังเนียนใสอีกด้วย

Not good at all...

Posted by 5007250907951021999 on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a good quality mineral foundation, but this cushion is horrible... I felt dry and cakey on face when I apply it, not even feel like the cheap Asian beauty cushion I have... a waste of money... this thing only has the outside...

beautiful packaging

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and beautiful product.

It's great!

Posted by 4808292806154816828 on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that it has a SPF of 50, it's so hard to find a foundation with such a high SPF. The coverage is light and nice, like the shade, looks very natural. Hate the barbie design though... but I can live with that :)

Amazing

Posted by 5759868314494623309 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent foundation, easy to use, very soft and gives nice color to the skin. Also hides most of the redness in the face. Truly recommend, I will probably order it again.

Its work for me !! Like it

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage recommend to try for sensitive skin

1 2 3