Better than my favorite liquid foundation

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this just to try it out, without really knowing if I would like it because I always use liquid foundations. This product is amazing! The powder foundation is smooth and creamy, and the finish is very natural and matte. I tried it without anything else or on top of my BB Cream, and my skin stayed matte on the T zone almost the whole day. The blush is as smooth, and the peachy color really suits my skin tone. I haven't tried the powder veil yet because my skin looked nice without anything other than the foundation.

Great set for oily skin!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Separately the Pressed Powder and the Finishing Veil are good, but together they're fantastic. The coverage of the powder is light to medium, but I use it on top of a light coverage BB Cream. Ditch the brushes, although I guess you can use the blush one. I use different flat kabukis to apply them. Put the Finishing Veil in another container so you don't waste and make your face too pink. The Pressed Powder I guess leans towards the neutral side, but the Finishing Veil leans toward the pink side. Stil, it can look good even if you are yellow toned like me. I'm between NC20-25 in MAC. Love the blush because it's a very natural color.

The coolest kit I've ever tried!

Posted by Rhiannon on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my sister, as she was looking for something natural, light and non-comedogenic. Now we both use it almost every day, it makes the skin looks shiny and healthy, and the colour is really natural. I guess, I'm gonna buy another one soon...)))

so much value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love both the pressed powder and then blush. The peachy pink color is so flattering and they look so natural on!!! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the matti flying vail. It doesn't make my face any less oily and the shade is really too much on the pink side, it actually messes up with the powder colour. The other thing I should mention is that the actual pressed powder will only last for about a month. I'm two weeks in and I can already see the metal in the middle

Good foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good foundation, but tone is a bit too dark and too pinky, for fair skin translucent tone is better.

WITH PARABEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush is not soft. All 3 with Paraben.

Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce pack! Je le conseille vivement! Très adapté pour peau sensible!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

super-set of perfect mineral cosmetics for light-skinned ones, the ship's natural make-up

Nice kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

N/A

bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

je viens d'acheter pour la première fois ce produit et je viens de découvrir la marque. le point fort c'est qu'il cache bien les imperfections et dure toute la journée sans avoir besoin de faire des retouches. le point faible c'est qu'il ne convient pas à une peau de nature séche

1 2