Better than my favorite liquid foundation

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this just to try it out, without really knowing if I would like it because I always use liquid foundations. This product is amazing! The powder foundation is smooth and creamy, and the finish is very natural and matte. I tried it without anything else or on top of my BB Cream, and my skin stayed matte on the T zone almost the whole day. The blush is as smooth, and the peachy color really suits my skin tone. I haven't tried the powder veil yet because my skin looked nice without anything other than the foundation.

Great set for oily skin!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Separately the Pressed Powder and the Finishing Veil are good, but together they're fantastic. The coverage of the powder is light to medium, but I use it on top of a light coverage BB Cream. Ditch the brushes, although I guess you can use the blush one. I use different flat kabukis to apply them. Put the Finishing Veil in another container so you don't waste and make your face too pink. The Pressed Powder I guess leans towards the neutral side, but the Finishing Veil leans toward the pink side. Stil, it can look good even if you are yellow toned like me. I'm between NC20-25 in MAC. Love the blush because it's a very natural color.

The coolest kit I've ever tried!

Posted by Rhiannon on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my sister, as she was looking for something natural, light and non-comedogenic. Now we both use it almost every day, it makes the skin looks shiny and healthy, and the colour is really natural. I guess, I'm gonna buy another one soon...)))

Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce pack! Je le conseille vivement! Très adapté pour peau sensible!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

super-set of perfect mineral cosmetics for light-skinned ones, the ship's natural make-up