Nice product but the smell is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I admit I have tried this product only once. It gave a nice finish to my complexion, but it smells really terrible. I might have thought it was spoiled, but another customer told me she felt the same and that she couldn't use it. It may be a good product but I just can't stand the smell on my face. ניסיתי את המוצר פעם אחת בלבד. הוא נתן גימור מאט חביב לעור הפנים, אבל אז התחלתי להרגיש בריח המוזר שלו. יש למוצר ריח של עיזים... ממש בלתי נסבל. אולי זה מוצר מוצלח משאר הבחינות, אבל אני לא מסוגלת להשתמש בו שוב בגלל הריח.

粉質ok.. 但設計白痴!

Posted by HKreviewer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

讚: SPF30, 粉質幼, 妝效帶點珠光, 當初以為它是普通碎粉, 但遮瑕幾好, 可當粉底用. 劣: 睇相以為係粉和掃一體式果種, 貪佢出街方便. 點知, 佢係一個迷你掃放在一盒碎粉盒入面而已. 但個掃質地奇差, 勁甩毛不特止, 毛又短又吉, 掃上面打圈時會被藍色的膠柄刮面!!!!! 有個掃就係想方便出街用, 但咁差點用? 如果在家中用, 根本唔會用一個質數咁差的掃.

handy product

Posted by jwnc12 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder because it provides sun protection and is good for sensitive skin. It is also very convenient to use.

Truly amazing!!! Natural, lasts the entire day and then some!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cannot rave enough about this product. Silky smooth and not drying at all. Floats on top of skin and doesn't settle into pores or lines. You seriously look airbrushed. And the price point is yet another bonus factor. Can't believe such a great mineral powder that is natural (and has SPF!! YAY!!) is so affordable. Product also lasts for aaaaaages! Performs better than a few more upmarket (and chemical filled) powders such as MAC or Estee Lauder etc.

Perfecto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este producto para llevarlo en el bolso y retocar mi protección solar sin estropear mi maquillaje. Ademas es de tamaño pequeño, asi que me cabe perfectamente en un neceser pequeño. Color translucido, no aporta color

Light coverage

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Included brush smells weird, like some animal fur(?)

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have listened to the other reviews - this product isn't great. I'm Asian, with fair skin, so this came out too dark and patchy on me. I initially though the powder was dispensed through the brush but it's actually two separate parts so it was messy to apply as the powder has to be shaken out through the "sieve" cap and then you dip the brush into it. The brush itself is hard and not nice to rub on one's face. Also I had a crazy breakout after using it.

goodpPhysical SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good packaging, very convince for traveling.

Very long lasting mineral powder

Posted by janetlui on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this powder twice from iherb. The quantity is very decent. The coverage of this loose powder is very good as I have some red dots on my face, can be covered by this powder. I apply everyday morning and it can last for a whole day, my pores can breath well and not becoming oily every after 6-7 hours. To apply with the original brush, you will have to just tap gently on the face.

I HERBRANDSTON mineral wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time ordering this product I am very happy with the coverage it is light and easy to apply . In my opinion I see a noticeable difference in my overall skin appearence for the bett

1 2 3 4