Nice product but the smell is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I admit I have tried this product only once. It gave a nice finish to my complexion, but it smells really terrible. I might have thought it was spoiled, but another customer told me she felt the same and that she couldn't use it. It may be a good product but I just can't stand the smell on my face. ניסיתי את המוצר פעם אחת בלבד. הוא נתן גימור מאט חביב לעור הפנים, אבל אז התחלתי להרגיש בריח המוזר שלו. יש למוצר ריח של עיזים... ממש בלתי נסבל. אולי זה מוצר מוצלח משאר הבחינות, אבל אני לא מסוגלת להשתמש בו שוב בגלל הריח.

粉質ok.. 但設計白痴!

Posted by HKreviewer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

讚: SPF30, 粉質幼, 妝效帶點珠光, 當初以為它是普通碎粉, 但遮瑕幾好, 可當粉底用. 劣: 睇相以為係粉和掃一體式果種, 貪佢出街方便. 點知, 佢係一個迷你掃放在一盒碎粉盒入面而已. 但個掃質地奇差, 勁甩毛不特止, 毛又短又吉, 掃上面打圈時會被藍色的膠柄刮面!!!!! 有個掃就係想方便出街用, 但咁差點用? 如果在家中用, 根本唔會用一個質數咁差的掃.

handy product

Posted by jwnc12 on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder because it provides sun protection and is good for sensitive skin. It is also very convenient to use.

Truly amazing!!! Natural, lasts the entire day and then some!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cannot rave enough about this product. Silky smooth and not drying at all. Floats on top of skin and doesn't settle into pores or lines. You seriously look airbrushed. And the price point is yet another bonus factor. Can't believe such a great mineral powder that is natural (and has SPF!! YAY!!) is so affordable. Product also lasts for aaaaaages! Performs better than a few more upmarket (and chemical filled) powders such as MAC or Estee Lauder etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este producto para llevarlo en el bolso y retocar mi protección solar sin estropear mi maquillaje. Ademas es de tamaño pequeño, asi que me cabe perfectamente en un neceser pequeño. Color translucido, no aporta color

Light coverage

Posted by readthelabel on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Included brush smells weird, like some animal fur(?)

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have listened to the other reviews - this product isn't great. I'm Asian, with fair skin, so this came out too dark and patchy on me. I initially though the powder was dispensed through the brush but it's actually two separate parts so it was messy to apply as the powder has to be shaken out through the "sieve" cap and then you dip the brush into it. The brush itself is hard and not nice to rub on one's face. Also I had a crazy breakout after using it.

Lives up to it's name

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this countless times, and I must say, it really does the job of airbrushing. However, it does get cakey if your base is oily (wonder if it's caused by the SPF, anyone knows?), or if your skin is naturally oily. However, the first application is always amazing, your face looks flawless even with very little of the product. I've always used this colour, and I find that there are cool undertones to it, and my skin is warm. I'm not sure which other shade would work better, because they either sound too dark or too light. I'm not sure...

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, I’m a male and live in Australia. Have never found a screen that doesn’t make my skin clammy looking with clumps in whiskers. And I perspire a lot. This product is sort of Matt and stays on, even after sweating. Only use a tiny amount though. I use it over my sunscreen with the same results. Definitely buying again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highky recomended to others , i have eczema on my face and it work with it i love it and for sure diffently i will reorder it again

1 2 3 4