Very good powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very fair skin and it's hard to find a powder that match exactly my skin tone. This one does, and it is does what exactly a powder should do - gives a nice finish. Won't cover some serious blemishes though, be aware.

une belle découverte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cette poudre a remplacé toutes les autres dans ma routine. Si la couleur peut semble bizarre au premier abord, elle est en fait translucide et matifie super bien la peau. Elle est douce et légère j'adore.

Not good in any way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This powder looks like a very visible veil when just applied. It really is transparent, but the texture is there and it doesn't do right to my face. After 10 minutes it totally absorbs into the skin and there's no hint that it ever was there. I have combination/dry skin, so I wonder how fast it will be gone on someone who has oily skin. And on top of it all, you can't pick it up even with the most delicate brush without the powder scattering all around the place. I don't even try using the brush that came with it, which is very stiff and bristly. I only used it about 3 times and there's already a crater at the middle of the powder. Definitely not buying again.

Una buena sorpresa

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Encargué estos polvos totalmente desconfiada de que me fueran a gustar pero han sido toda una sorpresa. Evidentemente no corrigen como una base de maquillaje pero si que iguala bastante el tono de piel. Otra sorpresa es que no son nacarados y no aportan nada de brillo pero iluminan.

so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not even sure what this was supposed to do... I love the colour but it didn't really give me that smoothness I expect from powders. Hmmmmm...

Very messy

Posted by jenjen on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This products turns into powder when I try to use it. It's very messy. Bad texture.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really light feel to the powder, very bright which is great for my light skin. Doesn't provide coverage, but if you have clear and bright skin, I recommend it

Perfect for pale skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an under eye setting powder, and I absolutely love it! It brightens my undereyes (no small feat for someone who finds it hard enough to find a foundation pale enough, let alone a concealer) and it has a subtle, natural glow to it that I love!

Muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hacen su función. También fijan maquillaje.

Top !