Best BB Cream in the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have problematic skin, this cream bb is amazing. - super ingredients - no effect mask - good hiding - natural color - its my two package. I dont change anything. Europe, Poland, Paulina 26 age

I'm not sure if I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have normal to dry skin and when I first put it on, it just sits on top of my skin so it looks oily - but after about 10 mins it settles in and looks pretty good. The consistency is thicker than I thought, but then again it has a physical SPF so that's a win for me. It has a dewy finish, so it would be gorgeous for summer although it's winter for me now so I wouldn't wear this much. I like the product, but I don't think I love it just yet. Also, if you have super fair skin, this will be too dark for you.

GREAT PRODUCT! ;) strongly reccommend!

Posted by Click here for bonus on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT, wonderful formula for oily or mixed skin. My face after using is smooth and even. I am really positively surprised! High quality for a good price. Take use of my user name for better price if you wish (click on it).

I love this so much!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally able to use a BB cream without any guilt of toxins. I am Asian and the cream does give enough coverage and lasts whole day as well. I do not need any touch ups and I live in a hot and humid country. It does not feel greasy or gives a cakey look. It gives me a soft dewy look which I love. I will definitely continue to use this and would look at the other product lines this organic range from FP has to offer.

Great BB cream, very natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent coverage and feels great on my skin

Like it alot

Posted by hannehov on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this BB cream alot, I've never used a brush to apply it with since it's a bit sticky to begin with, but by applying it with a damp beauty blender it goes on soo nicely, and after it sets (about ten min), you'll get a nice glow :) It doesn't cover up acne (it's just a tinted moisturizer), but it does minimize your pores and cover up redness :) I just bought my second bottle, and will continue to use this as a daily foundation, I love that it's cruelty free and so natural!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural bb cream I actually like. It makes my skin definitely look much better! Coverage is very natural. It's a bit shiny, so I use a little bit powder on top of it.

too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had big hopes for this product, but its another mistake. Its too dark even on my deepest face tan stage, and it causes breakouts and clogges my pores. it does not have good coverage and applied with fingers only looks stricky, I had to use sponge to blend it well but it took away coverage. ehhh....

bb cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic be cream!the best one I ever have. Lovely ingriden s. 100% recommend even for very sensitive and problem skin I have.

Fantastic BB Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream, I have been using it for about a year now and I wouldn't change. It has a fantastic coverage and it is not greasy.

1 2