Very good mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mascara elongates my eyelashes and it doesn't smudge at all. The color is intense and dramatically black. It's not waterproof so it can be removed easyly. Nice natural formula and good price on iHerb. I highly recommand and I'll purchase again. Très bon mascara qui sépare et allonge les cils. Il sèche rapidement ce qui permet de superposer les couches et donner de l'intensite au regard. La couleur est un noir carbone intense qui met en valeur le regard. Bonne composition naturelle. Il n'est pas waterproof mais ne fait pas de transfert pour autant. Facile à démaquiller. Une belle découverte que je recommande et que je rachèterai sans hésiter, d'autant que le site iHerb le propose à un prix bien plus intéressant que les enseignes françaises Parashop.

veldig god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

en av de bedre jeg har prøvet. Gir god fylde og lengde. vil kjøpe igjen

Excellent mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Volumizes and elongates my eyelashes without any clumps, better than my Dior mascaras! And the formula is really nice as well. Love it and will re-purchase it!

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well, doesn't smudge or clump after entire day of wear. Will buy again.

Mon top des mascara naturels

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

C'est de loin le meilleur de tout les mascara bio et naturels testés. La brosse est géniale, elle met peu de produit à la fois sans faire de paquets et sans coller les cils, en 4/5 coup de brosse les cils gagnent en volume, longueur et courbure toute en légèreté et sans effet patte d'araigné. Je ne m'en fou pas plein des paupières en mettant le mascara, contrairement à ceux ayant une brosse plus classique. Tiens très bien toute la journée, les cils restent bien gainés.

Dry and flaky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never posted a review for any of the multitude of products I have purchased from iHerb over the last few years, but I am compelled to post a review of this mascara. The "expiry date" on this item is still approximately 2 years away, yet it was dry when I opened it to use for the first time. It was not the easiest to apply, but I managed, and I do not have thick long eyelashes. When I went to remove my makeup after about 6 hours of wear, I was shocked to see MANY black flakes on my face under my eyes. I will say it wasn't difficult to remove, but maybe that's because much of it had fallen off my eyelashes already! I was hoping to find a good organic mascara, but to me, it was a waste of money.

Perfecto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Repito y vuelvo a repetir. Es la que más me gusta de la casa: aporta volumen, las espesa sin dejar pegotes y dura.

very good product for enery day use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for everyday use. make eyelashes soft and gives natural results. I used to use mascara of trade,like meybiline, which made the cruel and false eyelashes. whereafter i use this biological mascara everyday and mascara trade, which clearly gives the most impressive results for special occasions.

Not going to buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush is very sharp and hurts the eye. Formula doesnt do anything for my lashes and a drop of water is enough to ruin your look. For the humid climate i live in its horrible...

BIG disappointment..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to try this mascara. But I was really disappointed. The mascara is very dry, and it flakes easily, leaving you with actually more mascara under the eyes there actually are on your lashes. The lashes do look bigger and longer at first, but it doesnt help when all you got left after a few hours is big panda eyes... The mascara is also too dry... giving you easily dry flaky sticky spider lashes:-/