My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I choosed it cause of ingredients. It has a good coverage, the colour has a little too much rose undertone, I prefere with yellow undertone. The staying power is really goed.

Exceptional staying power & photo-quality glow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this moisturizer daily for almost 5 months now so a single bottle goes a very long way! I've also been hiking, running, swimming, biking and getting more and more pregnant this whole time and it stays put through the most strenuous of activities in the most intense heat of summer. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, nor does it clog pores. It leaves a remarkable finish, that even after hiking for 8hrs, my healthy glow looks great in photos! I'll now order the lighter shade for winter and look forward to wearing it for the next 5 months!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being a recent convert to products kind to animals and kind to me.... it has been quite a mission researching and trying products. I am quite sporty and get outdoors whenever I can. This product is amazing for wearing for outside activities, be it on the water, running, walking, hiking etc. It is the most effective product I have had for preventing sunburn on my face. It is easy to apply (unlike some zinc based products) and it stays on, even throughout a vigorous exercise and sweating. I love that it is tinted, it has the benefits of wearing a foundation and sunscreen all in one... and I don't put anything else on my face when I am wearing this. A little goes a long way with this product too. I am a convert and will be stocking up in this.

light and easy to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cant fault it and price is right

Very durable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This thing stayed on my face for hours, even while working out (survived a 50 minutes run!), but unfortunately the shade is too light for me (I have darker skin), and I'm not sure it's that great for my oily T zone. It didn't make me break out, but it looks a bit shiny. The texture is a bit difficult to put on, but it's very light on the face and does not clog the pores. I recommend this to someone with light and not very oily skin (or use with powder on top).

just so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture and colour is good , but it is not easy to spread on face, the texture doesn't feel like moisturiser !!