Great highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this highlighter, it gives such a nice glow to the skin and it's long lasting. Be careful - there is a layer of shimmer on top of the product, make sure to remove it with a brush before applying the highlighter. Good value for the money, will definitely repurchase this.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great, subtle shimmer. Good coverage and does not crease or smudge throughout the day. Highly recommend and will purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!!!! A wonderful moon-light, pearl like highlighter. You can also use as eye-shadow. Very silky. The case is amazing. It holds a cute little brush-like applicator and a mirror. Very convenient!

Translucent Pearl

Posted by karishma on September 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too pale and too white for my olive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome highlighter, long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just one word..... PERFECT. It illuminates my skin perfectly..... I just love it and use it everyday. I'll shop again this product ! A French costumer who loves Iherb so much. ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I realy like this product, there is a layer of glitter on top of the product. But when you brush off all the glitter you are left with a lovely glowing highlighter.

I like glowing powders. This one really glows

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its the perfect color for me cause I'm too white. It's lightly pinkish. Glows beautifully.

Quite a glittery highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has some glitter in it, I am not a fan of being a disco ball. Besides that, great pigmentation, transfers well on the skip. Good value for money

Too shimmering