Best mascara in the history of the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using natural beauty products about 4 years ago but didn't switch to a natural mascara until last year because I was afraid that natural mascara would never give me the effect that real mascaras do and lashes are sort of my main thing. But having switched everything in my life to natural products I started to feel itching in my eyes because of the harsh mascara, so eventually I ordered a natural mascara too. I used "Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, CC Curl + Care Mascara, Ultra Black" for a year and no, it didn't really do the trick but it was okay and my eyes felt better and I didn't really bother to look for another one because I sort of accepted the fact that I can't ever get the result I wanted with a natural mascara anyway. Luckily one day I was bored and despite of it's ridiculous packaging I ordered this mascara. OH. MY. GOD. This literally is the perfect mascara. It lengthens, thickens and curls the lashes. It's insane, really. No mascara (even a "real" mascara) could ever do that. Even my mother, who uses literally 3 different mascaras on top of each other to get the desired thickness was blown away. I showed it to everyone in my family and every single person asked me to order this for them. It is that good. Although if you are looking for a natural result and would prefer people thinking that you don't really use much (any) make up, this is not for you. It really is a bomb.

All time favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found this mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes or make my eye lashes fall out like other brands. It can flake a little with multiple applications to build it up but it's a very " better than natural" look. Nice and dark black, but does not give racoon eyes. Comes off easily with soap and water . The best thing is that it makes your eyelashes feel conditioned , not fake and stiff. Give it a try!

Love it

Posted by myuchi on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this is the most beautiful package I have ever seen... And the vanilla scent is perfect! The mascara give great full look lashes, great volume, but also length. The color is super black. Also after I curl my lashes, the mascara is holding the curl all day long, which is great! Removes very easy with any makeup remover. I just love it!!! Using it now every single day.

Perfect Mascara!

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it. Ordered it again and again and again... recommended it for my friends and my mom and everyone loved it. מסקרה טובה מאוד עמידה יחסית במים לא היו בעיות בגשם או בחום כבד. מזמינה כבר כמה .פעמים והמלצתי לחברות ואמא וכולן אהבו. יש לה ריח טוב והעיצוב שלה זה הדבר הכי מיוחד שראיתי למסקרה. יכולה להיות אחלה מתנה קטנה.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An awesome everyday mascara and it hold the curls 💕

Quite nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a really dark black mascara which is what I look for. Is is almost clumpy in that it makes my lashes quite thick and not as defined as I'm used to. The smell is a nice little little touch. It is easy enough to remove but it has fall down and that happens after only a couple of hours of wear. If it wasn't for the fall down I would have re-purchased this in a second.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this mascara. I love the vanilla scent. I'm really picky when it comes to mascara, this one definitely gets my stamp of approval. It curls, builds really well without clumping, stays all day and is easy to remove. I will definitely purchase this mascara again:)

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beautilful packaging. Covers the lashes perfectly, doesn't stick them together. Only minus for me - brush seemed too big, but that's probably because i'm used to smaller ones.

Mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this its does what it says it will do

No me gustó

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

La verdad no me gustó la máscara. No me alarga las pestañas, ni tampoco da volumen. No sé si la mía habrá llegado seca o así es la fórmula. Lo bueno, no se corre en todo el día