Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

The color is great and shiny ! The face will look smooth after using its highlight! The texture is also better than their nude eyeshadow ,

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite product so versatile and pigmented would recommend 100%

3 in 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. I did not expect to be so good.

My absolute favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

All I ever wear. Pigmented, blendable, not to sparkly, very natural, very easy to work with.

Excellent product

Posted by GINICONA on November 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells so wonderful. It has a light vanilla scent. The light shades when compined altogether give that healthy glow to the skin. Is shimmery not shiny, it gives a subtle healthy glow. But regarding the darker shades i used them as eyeshadows as i find them too shiny to work as bronze for my fair complexion. But mostly i love its texture, it makes my skin look smoother.

Shine bright like a diamond!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't rave enough gives you a great glow. maybe not for everyday, unless you use a very light hand, but if you like to have an unearthly glow for everyday then, gurl, go for it!

Best illuminator ever👍👍

Posted by K1968 on October 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have many product that illuminate and highlight but I have to say this is my go to. If your thinking about purchasing this just do it you will defiantly NOT be disappointed 👍👍

The product is not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything is too small and uncomfortable when you want to take one color The price does not justify the product

Good quality but the shades are not good for pale skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a pale pinkish skin and these shades are not good for me. It is surprising because it seemed there were enough neutral colors in it...Alas, it is too yellow/brown for me. On the bright side, the quality of the palette is good. The packaging is cute, and it includes a mirror, a sponge and a brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best eyeshadow set I ever had. Amazing pigment and gorgeous colors